CHAPTER 8 (MIRANA MARINA)

MARINA'S POV

"Please Marina I'm begging you, please go to my place. Pretend to be me. But don't you dare fall in love with him, I don't want him to know that I have a twin!" she said.

"I can't ate," I pleaded.

"Pretend to be me! If you won't, I will not gonna think twice to kill you Marina! Understand! I will kill you!"

"Ate!" nasapo ko ang aking noo na basang basa sa pawis dahil sa hindi napakagandang panaginip. Dahilan upang magising si Adam.

"Mirana nightmare?" he asked as he hug me.

I nod at his question.

"Everything is gonna be alright. I'm here, hush now. What did you dream about? Can you tell me?" he asked that suddenly give me shivers

"It's just a nightmare. Lets g-get back t-to sleep," said as I lay myself in the bed and pull the blanket. Hindi na rin siya nagtanong at nahiga na lamang siya na nakayakap sa akin.

"No more nightmares now," he said as he kisses my forehead.

Hindi na ako nakatulog sa panaginip na iyon. Papasikat na pala ang araw ng tingnan ko ang bintana. It's already 6:00 am in the morning. Nakiramdam muna ako kay Adam kung gising na ba siya ngunit himbing na himbing ang kanyang tulog marahil ay pagod sa mga nakalipas na araw. He didnt find time to rest. Nakaramdam ako nang awa kay Adam dapat sana rito ay tinutulungan siya ng aking kapatid. What if I shall work? I think I can too just keep practicing 'till I can and just do my best.

"Okay what shall I cook for now?" I said as I look at the refrigerator.

"Malapit na palang maubos ang stock dito I think I need to make a list to buy necessary things and food before going to have a grocery.

-----—-------------

ADAM'S POV

"It's already morning?" I said as I yawn, I look at my side to see if Mirana is still sleeping but she's isnt their anymore.

"Nightmare, what do you think it is Adam?" I asked to my self.

I headed to the closet to prepare my suit to wear this morning when I suddenly saw a well prepared suit layed in the small bed. And I saw a sticky note saying, "Pinakialaman ko na ang susuutin mo kaya ako nalang ang pumili alam ko kasing pagod ka. Hope you like my pick, good morning," I smiled when I read it, I trully love Mirana and shes my life.

I took my towel and headed to the shower room. As I was done, I suddenly remembered what happened last night she screamed, "ate" but she doesnt have an older sister. Is she's hiding from me something? I remembered the velvet box. I finished of what I am doing before heading out. I searched for the velvet box in our room but I cannot find it anymore.

"It was supposed to be here," I said as I open the drawer.

"Maybe she hides it from me, but where it could be?" I said as I run my hands through my hair.

"Relax Adam you're an agent. Used your instinct," my mind said.

I roamed my eyes in the room when Mirana suddenly entered the room.

"Gising ka na pala," she smiled sweetly.

"Morning," I just said.

"Breakfast is ready for a Viking," she said.

"Viking?" I asked.

"Uhuh a big man," she mumbled giggling.

"Viking huh!" I said as I step forward on where she is.

"Yes! You're a Vi," she didn't finished her words when I suddenly run over her and grab her.

She shouted and laugh like a kid.

"Adam put me down!" she punches my back. I lift her like a sack.

"My! your such a fat, you gained weight? You're too heavy"I said as I spank her butt and she gasp I can feel that her face were red now.

"Put me down Adam! Or else."

"Else what?" paghahamon ko.

"Huhubaran kita," she shouted.

"Go ahead, I love what are you thinking," I teased at her.

She just giggled and punches me hard.

"Put me down Mister it's too early for that and besides no thrill at all," she mocked.

"No thrill? I can give you one," I stated in grin.

"Breakfast is served, lets eat," she seriously said.

"Eat me first," I said.

"Well we have this," she touches my private part.

"And this,"she added while touching my abs.

"Then this," saad niya at kumawala sa pagkakabuhat ko at hinalikan.

I groaned on what she is doing to me when she suddenly stops.

"I know what you're thinking but I'm not in the mood right now. I have my period," she said.

"So?" I said.

"Adam!"

"Kidding," I winked at her.

"After your period then," I added.

"Let's have our breakfast now its getting cold," she laughs.

"What do you want coffee or fresh juice?" she asked.

"You," I said as I stare at her lustfully.

"Adam!" she rolled her eyes.

"Coffee then," I pouted.

"You're cute."

"Hurry up now, you have an appointment right and its bad if you are late," she added.

I just laughed and started eating. I am so grateful that I have her. I will gonna propose to her soon. I just have to pick a perfect wedding ring that will look beautiful on her.

"By the way, were out of stock on our kitchen. May I borrow some money so I can go grocery?" she asked while placing my coffee on the table.

"That's not a problem. I'll lend you some money. I can give you a ride so you'll be safe," I said as I sip my coffee. It has no sugar and that is what I like, but whenever she makes me a coffee she always forgot that I don't want to add it a sugar.

"No need to worry I can handle myself. You'll be late on your appointment," she said.

"I don't care. They can wait and I insist," I stated while staring at her beautiful face.

"Okay if you insist, my Lord," she mocked.

After we ate our breakfast we fix our self and headed out.

"The suit looks good on you," she said.

"Thanks sweetie this is your pick. You're blooming on your dress," I said admiring at her.

She didn't replied but just blushed.

While were in the road, I observed her silence. Shes quite and simple not the Mirana I know anymore. Maybe she changed a lot after two years. Adam what's wrong with you? She is Mirana, your Mirana.

"Dito nalang ako bababa," she said.

"Here? Market?" I asked confusedly.

"Why yes, it's affordable," she replied.

"Seriously you can?" I asked I just can't believe that she is going into the market. Hindi niya kasi gusto ang mainit at maraming taong namimili kadalasan kasi ay nasa mall siya para mamili ng mga kakailanganin namin

"Of course I can so goodbye now. Take care okay?" she said as she opens the door.

"Wait"

I didn't waited for her reply and just kiss her deeply.

"You take care of yourself okay?" I said as I kiss her again.

"I will," she smiled.

Why do I have this feeling that she is not the Mirana I know?