➣ twenty-one

▽ Closer, Faster By Against The Current

               ➣ twenty-one

My smile grew at the sight of the large door. Hunter was on my left, holding my hand while Stiles was on my right.

''You ready?''.

I nodded. Stiles opened it up and there stood repeatedly punching a punching bag that was held by a chain connected to the ceiling.

She stopped and smiled at us. ''Mom!''.

The bag came flying back at her, forcefully pushing her to the ground.

My eye's widen along with my eyebrows arching as Derek appeared in front of us with a white mug.

He'll shrugged his shoulders. ''She'll heal''.

× × ×

''Mom look-''.

I giggled. ''Ariella, this is the fifth time now''.

Since we've gotten home, Ariella's been showing me all the things that Derek taught her. Though she was currently obsessed with the whole eye color.

Her eye's would first start off as her natural eye color, brown. Then it switches to a golden hazel color before swiftly changing back to normal.

''I'm sorry. This is just so new and amazing'' She apologizes, heat rushing to her cheeks from embarrassment.

I smiled. ''It's fine. But we all have to talk''.

Ariella and I turn to the kitchen to see Hunter and Stiles stuffing their faces in left over chinese.

Stiles shrugs. ''About what?''.

I rolled my eye's, a knowingly smirk playing my lips. ''Ariella, Hunter, I think it's time to tell you who you're father is..''.

It fell silent quickly, with all eye's on me. I chuckled nervously. ''It's Stiles''.

Ariella grinned.

My eye's narrowed at her in confusion. ''What?''.

She tilts her head to the side and nods. ''I had a clue''.

''So does this mean you two are together?'' Hunter ask, breaking up pieces of his chicken.

I smiled softly as I turned to Stiles himself, seeing that he was already looking at me with hopeful eye's.

''Yeah. It does''

''Woah!'' Hunter and him cheered, bumping their chest against each other.

I rested my head against Ariella's and laughed.

Lydia burst through the doors with Riley, Alice, and Derek following behind.

I sat up on the couch. ''I see Popeyes''.

Lydia turns to me, pulling off her infamous wicked grins. ''That's because we're celebrating''.

Ariella and I stood as we walked over to the now crowded kitchen. ''What are we celebrating?''.

''How our amazing niece has gained control after everything she went through and that the psychotic sisters are locked up in Eichen'' Riley explains, contributing by taking boxes of food out of the bags.

''And that mom and dad are officially together'' Ariella chimes in.

Thus gotten yet another cheer from everyone around. Alice raised her arms to quiet everyone down.

''Okay okay, I think we all need to start off this party with a kiss''.

I rolled my eye's everyone talked over each other, basically agreeing that Stiles and I should kiss.

''Oh come on, just one quick kiss. For stuliet?'' Riley urges, returning the ship name she made eight years back.

I sucked in my lips as I turned to Stiles who stood across from me at tbe island. He was already looking at me, smirking.

He chuckles. ''Give the crowd what they want''.

Rolling my eye's, I lean foward and immediately felt his lips on mine.

''Stuliet!''.

We broke away grinning like mad.

Ariella smiled and hugged me from the side. ''This is couldn't get any better''.

''It just has. Uncle Scott is calling'' Hunter announces, handing Stiles his phone. I couldn't help but laugh at Stiles questioning face, most likely wondering what he was doing with his phone.

He answered the phone and set his phone against the wall so we all appeared in the camera.

''Hey guys'' Him and Kira greeted in unison once the popped up on the screen.

''Hey!'' We all cheered.

''So tell us, how's things been since we've been gone?'' Kira asks, grinning widely while Scott's arm was wrapped around her.

I scoffed. ''Now that's a long story''.