➣ four

▽ Bryana Salaz Cover Of The Heart Wants What It Wants

               ➣ four

''Ah, Hunter's mother. I've been dying to meet you'' Ms. Estrada commented once she walked into her classroom.

''He's been doing bad hasn't he?''.

She took a seat in front of Hunter and I and took a deep breath. ''In educational terms? No. Socially? Oh yeah''.

'Of course' I thought.

''Hunter has a tendency to pull pranks on not only on the other student but on his teachers. Yesterday, the little blue cubes kindergartners use to help count were put into my desk chair'' She explained.

I turned to him, who was smiling cheeky.

''It was an hour of non stop awkward movements''.

I flattened my lips into a straight line and shook my head. ''Hunter also has a tendency of getting punished''.

He sucked his teeth.

''Well I'm glad you came in today. Other than that Hunter is a bright student. I mean, his grades says it all''.

× × ×

''Hey mom, one of you're old friends is here'' Ariella stated as soon as Hunter and I entered through the door.

''Oh yeah, who?''.

The world seemed to stop the second I saw that 'old friend' sitting on my couch, in my living room, in my house.

I craned my neck. ''Stiles''.

He stood from his spot and fiddled with his hands, awkwardly unsure of what to do with it.

''Juliet''.

I clenched my teeth together, tightening my jaw as I looked him up and down. His hair was messy but an attractive messy and facial hair growing and from the looks of it, a while now.

And he wasn't as wimpy as I remembered. He was more built and it was defined from his leather jacket.

Here, that stands in front of me, is the guy who left when I needed him most at my darkest time. He left me, wondering whose fault it was or why he had to leave.

I don't know whether I should cry or scream.

''Juliet!''.

I turned to see Alice running down the hall, the faint after sound of the toilet flushing being heard.

She approached behind me, watching how intesnly awkward the two of us were being. ''He-uh-Stiles is here''.

My gaze fell upon the ground, well aware that he is.

''And I'm leaving''. It wasn't long before I heard the door slam.

I looked down at Hunter who was still holding onto my hand, looking between us out of curiosity as he wondered what was going on.

I squeezed his hand. ''Ariella, take Hunter to the room. Stiles and I uh-''.

I bit my bottom and swallowed the sudden lump that formed in my throat. ''Stiles and I need to talk''.

Hunter was clearly hesitant, debating whether to stay or go, but he decided to obey and leave the room along with Ariella.

Once their bedroom door slammed shut, everything fell intensly silent.

I planned for this day to come, the things I was going to say, the things I was going to do. But my mind was blank, like every type of sense that I owned had vanished.

''It's been a while''.

I nodded.

''I see that uh- that little boy-''.

I interrupted him ''Is you're son''.

His eyebrows that were now laced with confusion, closed in as his lips were ajar.

''He's what?''.

''He's uh.. He's you're son. Born a year after you left'' I stated, emphasising year. I could already feel myself choking at my own words as tears started to form.

I don't think I can handle this.

''Juliet-''.

''Stop. Stop saying my name''. My breathing became shaky as I spoke and I felt that at any minute I could break down. He watched me in full empathy and so I wiped away any stray tears.

''You left me. You left me when everything was alright- when everything was normal.

D-Do you you know how hard it was, to cope with the fact that you were the one who walked out on me. You left our daughter Stiles and once again you missed another chance of sharing our first memories with Hunter''.

I ran my fingers through my hair a took a deep breath. This was the man who gave me so many emotions. He was my first time and pretty much my first love.

Because although I hate to admit it, no matter how much I hate him it can't even compare to the amount of love I have for him.

He took a step towards me. ''I know, and I'm sorry-''.

''Sorry Doesn't Cut It! You missed EIGHT YEARS STILES! Eight fucing years and you- you think that sorry will make up for it? That, that saying sorry will make everything better and we'd pretend that nothing happened? Because shit happened Stiles'' I exclaimed.

I didn't even care at this point anymore, I wanted to cry. I needed to cry. He needs to see how much damage he's truly done.

''When I gave birth to Hunter it was like giving birth to Ariella all over again. I had no one. I didn't have you by my side to tell me that everything was going to be okay. Yeah, Derek and Alice said that but it wasn't the same. If it had came from you I would've had hope that things actually were to be okay. But they weren't and it's all because of you'' I sobbed.

He took another step closer to ne and attempted to hug me but I took a step back.

He sighed. ''I know I screwed up- big time. But it wasn't my intentions to leave you-''.

''Why?''.

He slightly shook his head. ''Why... what?''.

I scoffed, finding it ridiculous he was oblivious to this one thing. ''Why did you leave? Matter of fact why would you leave and come back eight years later to my house?''.

He closed his eye's and clenched his fist. ''I can't say''.

''Oh so, now you're mad at me for asking because it's pretty damn selfish'' I observed.

''No, no I'm not mad. Look I wanna make it up to-''.

''To me, fat fucking chance''.

He took another deep breath. ''I meant to the kids. I can't make it up to you even if I tried, thanks to Malia''.

There goes the hairs on my neck.

''What the fuck does Malia have to do with any of this?'' I hissed through gritted teeth.

''We're engaged''.

☯  ☯  ☯

This wasn't a writers block, I was making another story- WHICH if you wanna check out it's called "How To Out Fuck The Bad Boy" it's another fan fiction.