➣ ten

▽ Billy Cover Of Jar Of Heart's

               ➣ ten

''May I have everyone's attention please?''.

Lydia stood by the Dj, holding a microphone in one hand while the other held a wine glass that was half empty.

''I will like to congratulate our very own, Mr and Mrs. McCall. This, is a perfect example of a strong and healthy relationship. It was so rare to see the two to ever have a fight because of how open and trusting they are. And as the groom's best friend I can't wait to see how far these two will go in this new journey they're about to take. So congratulations Mr and Mrs. McCall, God Bless You Bitches!''.

Everyone around laughed but still clapped at the spech she had given.

''Now without any further or do, let's have one final dance before the couple leaves for their honeymoon'' She finished, signaling a que towards the Dj to continue with the music.

Wild Ones by Bahari started to play and people started to pair up, crowding the dance floor.

Lydia came up to me smiling wickedly, holding her hand out. ''Come here''.

I turned to Alice and Hunter to see them stuffing their faces in cake while Ariella was playing on her phone. I flattened my lips into a straight line before looking back at Lydia.

Sighing in defeat, I grabbed her hand as she lead me to the other side of the room.

Basically in result, Lydia had lead me all the way over to Stiles table.

'I knew this would be a trap'.

At this point Lydia's smile was forced. ''I was thinking maybe Stiles and Juliet would have a dance since you two aren't doing anything''.

Malia shook her head, her short curls bouncing along as she does so.

''We're not really in the mood to dance'' She defended, emphasising on 'we're' for herself and Stiles.

Lydia clicked her tongue while Stiles and I are just quietly watched on the sidelines.

''Yeah, it was the grooms request so let's go Stilinski''.

Lydia grabbed Stiles by the hand and dragged us to the dance floor. And of course Lydia had made us do the signature slow dance posture.

''Enjoy'' She whispered before disappearing between the sea of people.

My gaze was everywhere other than Stiles, even though it was clear that his eye's were piercing at me.

''You look nice''.

I nodded. ''Thanks''.

He took a deep breath. ''We should talk about New Years''.

I shrugged my shoulders. ''Well talk. Because Stilinski not once did you give me an explanation''.

His jaw tightened. ''You never really gave me a chance, considering you threw a vase at me''.

I rolled my eyes. ''Because a certain someone just blabbed that you and a certain other bitch is getting married''.

''Can we not do this here-''.

''Then when, Stiles?'' I hissed.

Halfway through. Halfway through the song and I couldn't take just being in his presence anymore.

I exhaled deeply. ''I knew this would be a mistake''.

I walked away from him and the dance floor, exiting the building to get some air.

''Juliet Wait!''.

I swiftly turned to him with my fist clenched.

''Why Did You Leave Stiles? Why Did You Leave Me And Ariella?''.

He took a few careful steps towards me, but still keeping a good distance.

''I told you things would happen-''.

''Bullshit!''.

I couldn't cry for him anymore. I was done with it. I was just angry and I wanted the truth.

''We could be like Kira and Scott. Happy, honest, and together. But we couldn't have any of that because of you''.

His eye's narrowed while his eyebrows inched together. ''What's that suppose to mean?''.

''Do you not trust me Stiles? I know I was keping a few secrets-''.

He scoffed. ''A few? Try Again Juliet! Not Only Did I Not Know That We Had Sex But You Were Pregnant With My Child And Never Told Me Anything!''.

''I Had A Reason For That Stiles! I Wanted You To Be Happy But After What You Did, You And You're Happiness Can Go Fuck Yourselves!''.

It then became quite. The moon was out whilst the sound of crickets cricketing in the distance.

''It wasn't that I didn't trust you-''.

I snorted.

'Again, bullshit' I thought.

''O-okay if I didn't trust you, you'd think I'd fallen for you? You'd think I would have sex with you again if I didn't trust you?'' He questioned.

I had my arms crossed against my chest while eyeing him intently.

''You had you're secrets to protect me, well now I have mine to protect you. It's not just you, Ariella and Hunter too''.

My face soften. ''What's you're secrets?''.

Realization washed over him and he quickly shook his head.

''Hey!''.

We turned to see Derek standing at the doors with his black tie undone.

''The party's in here''.

☯ ☯ ☯

Omg credits to shaunawhitney for the chapter. She's amazing ik, ik