➣ three

▽ Adriana Perry Cover Of Disconnected

               ➣ three

''Ooh man, you two got some weird kinks'' Riley commented as Riley, Lydia, Alice, Kira and I crowded around my phone to look at the old Christmas photos I have saved from eight years ago.

The door slammed, causing us all to look up to spot a exhilarated Ariella bouncing repeatedly in her spot.

I smiled faintly. ''Someones happy''.

She rolled her eyes with her smile never leaving her lips. ''I have some great news... I Got A Job!''.

''You what?'' We all question simultaneously. Her smile vanished instantly while looking down at us.

''What?''.

''Sweetie, I'm the nicest one out of all, including you're mother, but even I gotta admit that's pretty-''.

I interrupted Kira ''Ridiculous''.

I stood from my spot on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest. ''What do you mean you got a job?''.

''I was with Jessica-''.

''Jessica, it's always Jessica'' I hissed with a stomp of my foot.

''I was with Jessica at the mall and this guy came up to us and offered me to be a local model'' She finished.

''Ah! My Baby Could Be A Model!'' I squealed, throwing my hands up in the air.

I walked up to her to give her a hug but stop at the thought. ''He came up to you guys? Did he give you a card or something?''.

She slipped out a small white card from her back pocket and handed it to me.

I pursed my lips. ''Andrew Prokos''.

I looked up to her and nodded. ''I'll think about it''.

× × ×

''Ariel Stop!''.

My bedroom door opened to see a hysterically laughing Ariella with a fuming Hunter following behind.

''Haha, mom guess what?  Hunter has parent teacher conference tomorrow and he tried to hide it from you until they mailed his report card'' She laughed, handing me the paper.

''What type of sister are you?'' He asks with a very evident pout.

''Haha, this is funny'' I laughed, agreeing with Ariella.

I smacked my teeth. ''Yeah I'm definitely going''.

''Come on'' He exclaimed while throwing his hands in the air exaggeratingly.

''Haha'' She laughed as he stomped out.

''Ariella I'm going to yours tomorrow too'' I stated while refolding the piece of paper.

''Dang it''.

She left while slamming the door behind her. I smiled devilishly as I started dialing some numbers.

''Hello?''.

''Hi, I'm Juliet West and I want to speak to eh- Anderson Poko''.

''It's Andrew Proko, don't be a smart ass..''.

I rolled my eye's while he continued speaking.

''You're speaking to him''.

''Uh it came to my attention that you came up to my daughter earlier today at the mall and offered her a modeling gig?'' I ask just to double check.

''I'm sorry I offered alot of gigs to girls today at the mall, you'll have to be specific''.

''Ariella May West. She has long wavy brown hair, small brown eye's, 5'6-5'7 and she was with another girl whose shorter with blonde hair-''.

''Oh My God! That's one of my few Macy's girls. I can tell that, that girl is gonna make it big. Please bring her by my office this Friday twelve o'clock. If you're late, you're window of opportunity is shut''. With that, he ended the call.

I arched my eyebrows with a sly smirk sketching my lips. But it grew into a grin. ''My baby could be a model!''.

I pulled my laptop off my beside table and brought it onto my bed, opening it up to turn it on.

''Take that Jessica Burns''.

☯  ☯  ☯

Writers block, my bad. But schools over bitches expect more updates. Btw, BIG thanks to -pxsey for the gorgeous cover. Admit it hoes, you love it☺☺☺