➣ fourteen

▽ Macy Kate Cover Of Better Together

               ➣ fourteen

Alex and I laughed as we entered the apartment.

''She thought it would be cute to switch the roles around and did so much, just to hide that engagement ring. Stiles never gets the ring and instead, another couple gets the ring in their wine'' She reminisced whilst giggling.

I shook my head as the two of us entered the living room.

And thou who lied upon my couch was a sleeping Lydia Martin.

''Way to keep an eye on my kids Lydia'' I muttered. She snickered as I placed my purse on the floor.

''Hey come sit on her with me? I kinda need to get pay back'' I ask as I flipped her over so she was laying on her back.

She chuckled as she sat on her stomach while I sat on her legs.

''Jackson I'm not in the mood'' She mumbles.

My eyebrows inched closer towards each other in confusion. ''Oh hell no''.

''Hunter. Hunter'' I called in a whisper. A moment later his head peeped out of his bedroom door.

''You got a fart coming along?''.

He nodded.

I smiled wickedly. ''Come fart in aunty Lydia's face''.

Her head stirred around before she realized what was going on. ''Oh my god get off of me''.

''We had a good run'' Alex states.

I pursed my lips and nodded. ''Nevermind Hunter''.

He went back to his room and closed his door.

''I'm sorry who are you?'' She asked, referring to Alex.

She snickered. ''Well I'm definitely not Jackson''.

I shook my head and giggled. ''Her name's Alex''.

''Ah, okay. Well Alex and Juliet if you don't get off of me right now, I will kick both of you're asses with my heels'' She threatened. We both stood.

She sat up and sighed. She looked up at both of us but did a double take on Alex.

Alex tilted her neck to the side. ''What?''.

She slightly shook her head. ''Nothing it's just, I feel like I've seen you from somewhere before''.

Alex and I looked at each other and shrugged, heading to the kitchen.

''Well since you don't need me here, I'll be heading out'' Lydia announced, hearing the door slam a moment after.

I smirked at Alex. ''I have a secret stash in my closet''.

× × ×

''Why Are You Such A Idiot!''.

I looked back at the kids bedroom door and then at Alex.

''I'll be right back''.

She nodded as I walked down the hall. I entered the room and saw their full length mirror laying flat on the ground with glass just broken and cracked to pieces.

''What happened?''.

Ariella groaned, slamming her phone against her bed. ''Lebron James here decided it'd be fun to throw a football around the room. Next thing you know, he knocks down our only mirror in this room''.

I pointed at her as Hunter and I spoke ''Lebron James plays basketball''.

She rolled her eye's and dramatically slammed her body against her bed.

''Okay okay, just calm down''.

My right hand landed on my hip while my left ran through the roots of my hair.

''I'm gonna go get the broom. While I'm gone, you are not aloud to walk on the floor'' I instructed.

I exited their room and jogged down the hall and into the kitchen.

My head tilted along with eyebrows, laced with confusion once I noticed Alex wasn't in the room. I grabbed the broom and dust pan and carefully walked down the hall.

''What the fu- Derek? What are you two doing in my room?'' I questioned once I finally noticed my bedroom door was opened with Derek and Alex.

'And I'm a mom'.

''I could ask Alex the same thing'' Derek encounters, crossing his arms as he turned back to her.

I raised a brow once she let out a nervous chuckle. ''I was looking for the bathroom. That wine really got to me''.

Barely but visible, I nodded. ''Yeah well, the bathrooms across the hall''.

She smiled and quickly left the room, shutting the door once she enters the bathroom.

I took a step further into my room and slammed the door behind me. ''What the hell was she doing in here?''.

He pointed at himself. ''You think I would know? That's exactly what I was trying to find out before you walked in here Consuela style''.

My lower set of teeth grind foward as I craned my meck foward. ''Did you just call me Mexican?''.

He opened his mouth to say something but noticed how serious I've gotten.

He pointed at me and moved his neck back to the point where lines showed. ''Is that a new top?''.

I looked away and breathed harshly but instantly grew with curiosity. ''When did you come in?''.

He shook his head. ''Just now''.

''Ow!''.

Our heads snapped towards the wall where on the opposite side was Ariella and Hunter's room.

''Hunter Stepped On Glass!''.

I pursed my lips.

He laughed. ''The Stilinski's blood is definitely in that one''.