➣ seven

▽ Alberina Cover Of Airplanes

               seven

''Come on Hunter, it'll be funny. I'll even mention you if I'm ever a topic for TMZ'' Ariel begged while setting her phone up against the bowl of fake fruits on the coffee table.

I sat on one of the two stools at the island watching the whole thing go down in amusement. Ariella was gonna perform a Dubsmash and Hunter was going to be her featured person.

That featured person was also shirtless.

''You're not even gonna become famous from this so what's the point?'' He doubts, jumping into the couch.

She rolled her eye's. ''This is gonna go on Vine and loads of people have become famous from Vine. Just look at the Magcon dudes''.

I pointed at her. ''I thought the whole Magcon thing ended?''.

''Not helping mom''.

I raised my hands in defense before bringing the brown ombre black cup towards my lips.

''Hunter it's only gonna be six seconds-''.

''Yeah, six seconds I'll never get back from my life'' He snapped.

She slapped her arms against her sides and threw her head back with an exasperated sigh leaving lips.

''Ugh! Why Did You Have To Have Such A Complicated Son?'' She exclaims in utter fustration.

I chuckled in satisfaction with a shake of my head.

She clapped her hands together. ''Brain blast-''.

''HAHA!'' I laughed. Who knew this generation knows about shows such as Jimmey Neutron.

I'm surprise they still know about High School Musical.

''If you do this, then you can have the room for the entire week-''.

''No! I want you to do my homework'' He demanded. She turned to me with her eye's pleading for my help.

I turned away and took another sip of my tea.

She exhaled deeply. ''Fine- But, for the week''.

''Deal''.

He stood while she she tapped her screen with voices appearing.

''Lasagna, Lasa-''.

While the pre-recorded voice continue to play, my phone rang. I picked up to see it was Riley calling.

''What?''.

''I need you at my place, asap!''.

Then she hanged up.

''Done'' Ariella announced.

I looked at the two in disappointment.

''Damn it, I missed it''.

× × ×

''Okay, you have one minute to have a life crisis, go''.

''How could this happen- I mean I know how it happened, but why does it have to happen to me? I just ask for a life of fun and now I'm gonna end up with a life like yours'' Riley freaked.

I pursed my lips, offended. ''Time's up bitch''.

She looked down at the purple stick before dropping to her knees. ''Oh My God''.

''Positive or negative?''.

''Positive- Oh my god Juliet, I'm Pregnant!'' She cheered.

''Ah!''.

She stood up and engulfed me in a tight hug.

''Ugh I just wish I had just a little more time of fun'' She mumbled into my shoulder.

I shrugged my shoulders. ''Well if you had a shy vagina, we wouldn't be in this mess''

She pulled away from me and slapped my arm.

''Do you even know who the father is?'' I ask.

''Nope''.

My eye's widen. ''What?''.

''It was a different guy every week in college'' She quickly explained.

''I'm surprise you don't have STD''.

She shook her head. ''Listen, I'm not as lucky as you. You actually know who the father is''.

I flattened my lips into a straight line, suddenly feeling guilty.

I nodded understandingly. ''I'm sorry. But before that child gets addicted to crack expect me to help out''.

☯  ☯  ☯

582 ew definitely a filler. Anway next chapter shit is gonna happen and I preferably don't do live performances as songs for the chapters but this will do.