➣ eleven

▽ Somo Cover Of The Hills

               eleven

My fingers ran through his curls as he groaned in pain.

I pouted. ''Aw, my poor baby''.

The after party ended a few hours ago and Ariella decided she would spend the weekend over at Jessica's. Meanwhile I'm left with a sick Hunter who now has a stomache from eating too much shrimp.

''Bucket'' He mumbled, propping his elbows on the couch to sit up. I grab the blue bucket that sat by the arm rest and placed it in front of him as he threw up.

A knock was heard at the door.

'Such a convenient time'.

''I'll be right back'' I whispered, carefully removing his head from my lap and onto the couch as I went to answer the door.

''Ugh''.

Stiles.

''Fancy seeing you too but I uh, I left a few flannels-''.

''I burned them'' I interrupted before attempting to slam the door shut but he stuck his in between to stop me.

''You're lying. Wanna know how I know? Because I can see them piling up in that basket''.

'The one time I decide to do some laundry' I thought, mentally cursing myself for trying to be responsible.

I rolled my eye's and groaned ''Fine''.

I opened the door and let him in, returning to my seat with Hunter.

''What happen to him?'' He asks, picking up the basket.

''He's reacting to all the shrimp he ate'' I explain softly, not leaving my eye contact with Hunter.

''Feed him some soup'' He states as if it was the most obvious thing.

''Yeah, so he can throw it right back up'' I remarked. Like he knows how to take care of a sick child.

He shrugged his shoulders.

I shook my head and exhaled deeply. ''Father of the year''.

''I said this eight years ago and I'll say it again, you're being inconsiderate-''.

I snorted.

''You hid so many secrets from me, but I forgave you. Now the tables are turned and you're mad at me?''.

I slightly shook my head. ''No, Stiles the tables have not turned. You had me feeling some type of way, then you left with no valid reason whatsoever and now you suddenly have secrets''.

He opened his mouth to say something but said nothing.

''Can you not argue right now mom?'' He ask, his voice groggy from all the vomit stuck in his throat.

I eyed Stiles for a few more lingering seconds before he left with my basket filled with his flannels.

× × ×

I smiled softly as I walked back up the hall from Hunter and Ariella's room. When Hunter went to sleep I decided to put him in his bed so I can have a little movie marathon in the living room.

That's when another knock was heard.

''Oh my god people it's three in the morning'' I mumbled.

I opened the door to see Lydia wearing nothing but pajamas.

''Oh my god who died?'' I asked, oddly prepared for this.

''No one'' She replied simply, pushing past me to make her way into the kitchen.

My eyebrows twisted together in confusion. ''Then why are you here?''.

''Sleepover, duh''.

She started to search through my cabinets and grabbed a bottle of JIF peanut butter and a classic pack of Oreos.

She turned to me and smiled whereas I stood with my same confused expression.

Finaly, I took a deep breath. ''You're lucky I already have a selection of movies set up''.

She squealed before running to the living room with the items still in her arms.

I plopped my presence next to hers on the couch as I leaned foward to grab the remote.

''What do you present first?'' She ask, setting the jar of peanut butter on the coffee table as she opens the pack of Oreos.

''I was thinking to start of with something scary. The remake and modern version of Poltergis''

She 'oohed' while breaking the cookie to lick off the cream.

''Then to end this night on some good notes, we watch Fifty Shades Of Grey and finally, Duff'' I finished.

''Then bitch hit play''.

× × ×

''Do you think you’re ready enough?'' Stiles sweetly asked and I refrained the urge to roll my eyes at him as I nodded.

He always asked that before entering me and it always made me want to laugh because he was big but I wasn't a virgin anymore and obviously, I could handle him.

''We’ll take it slow'' He murmured as he placed his tip at my entrance. 

I bit down on my bottom lip and slowly brought my hips down on his as I let his erection stretch my walls. I let out a pleasurable moan and waited a few seconds before lifting my hips up and then down again. 

I placed my hands on his chest and lied down on top of him; pressing my chest against his again as I let my head rest in the crook of his neck. I was only moving my hips on top of him and I could feel his chest vibrate under me each time I pressed them down and let him burry himself deep inside of me.

''Oh god, I love you'' He let out and a lazy smile made its way on my face as I started kissing his collarbone.

His skin moved as I heard him gasp. I look over to see his eye's widen in fear with his lips hanging alightly apart.

Suddenly he was thrown off of me and there she stood in full form. Her eye's a deep blue whilst her nose was scrunched.

I looked back over at Stiles with her claw marks scratched against his back. My lips curved ovally as I turned back over to Malia but she already had her hand high and ready.

I sat up, my chest heaving quickly up and down as I took in my surroundings.

'It was just a dream'.

''You okay?'' Lydia ask, slowly waking up from her sleepy daze.

I nodded. ''Yeah. Just a eh um, silly nightmare''.

☯  ☯  ☯

I had a part I wanted to add in the dream that I forgot to write in the first place. And I forgot to announce that I made a Liam Dunbar book. Sinister ☺☺☺