Chapter 24: For Better or Worse

It's the night before my wedding party and here I am on my way to meet up with the girls at Club Onxy. The witches guilt tripped me into coming out tonight, using the excuse of not being able to throw me a proper bachelorette party since I decided to elope...totally not my fault. I was looking forward to spending a quiet night at home relaxing in a candle lit bubble bath, but I guess not now. Greyson already made plans to hang out with Joe, Damon, Nick, and Brandon his buddies who flew out from Aruba to attend the reception tomorrow.

As we pulled up to the front, I paid the taxi driver and made my way through the crowd. "Damn Kam, you're looking nice tonight." Tony complimented as I walked directly up to him giving him my award winning smile. "Thanks Tony, now you gonna let me in or do I have to wait in this ridiculous line?" I asked jokingly knowing he'd let me in without a problem. He was security at our building during the day and bouncer by night. Besides he's the one who always suggests we come down and check out the club, so here we are.

"As long as you agree to let me take you out on a date, I'll let you in." Tony flirted while I pretended to think long and hard about my decision. "Umm, ok." I agreed halfheartedly as Tony unhooked the gate and allowed me to pass through. "When pigs fly." I retorted over my shoulder, giving Tony a playful wink. "One day Kam, you're not going to be able to resist my charm." Tony called out with a chuckle.

Rolling my eyes, I giggled at our playful banter. Tony's a good guy deep down inside, he's just a relentless flirt. Walking into the club, it was packed with people surrounding the bar area. There was a sea of people moving their bodies to the bumping rhythm out on the dance floor. Glancing around, I felt overdressed in my little black dress with red pumps. Some of the women in here barely had enough material to cover their goodies!

Shoving my way through to the bar, I decided I needed a drink before tackling the mission of finding the girls in here. None of them seemed to be answering their text messages which only meant one thing...they were more than likely out on the dance floor. Leaning against the bar I finally got the attention of the bartender and ordered myself a tequila sunrise along with a shot of coconut vodka. I planned on catching up to the girls drinking wise, they've been here for close to an hour.

Scrunching my face up after downing my shot, I shook my head as the burn continued down my throat and into my belly. Grabbing my tequila sunrise I took a sip and turned to face the dance floor. Smack dab in the middle of the floor I noticed Elsie, Roxy, and Ava dancing with some guys. I wasn't interested in joining them so I stood against the bar people watching for a while.

I managed to drink a few more tequila sunrises before the girls spotted me at the bar. They came over to join me and we all took two shots of our choice liquor before they finally managed to drag me onto the dance floor. We were dancing for a good while when I felt someone press up against me. At first I was ready to spin around in my drunken stupor and start swinging, but the familiar smell of his cologne brought an instant smile to my face. Just the way his body fit snug against mine let me know I needed to calm down.

It was a pleasant surprise to be able to finally relax and let loose around Greyson with no worries. "I've been watching you over by the bar for the last half hour. The guys had to hold me back from coming over and knocking out at least three guys." Greyson stated leaning down slightly as he moved in sync with me to the music. I raised my brow as I glanced at him over my shoulder with a questionable expression.

"Why were you watching me like a stalker?" I asked letting out a laugh as I mentally pictured the guys holding an angry Greyson back. "And why would you want to knock out three guys?" I wondered aloud trying to remember if anything memorable happened to me while I was standing by the bar, but I was coming up blank.