Chapter 10.1: Author Notes

This week we have Raj's character sheet up! We've been putting up more Student Council members lately so we decided to change it up to one of Tendou's members once more. He's also played a big role in Kensei's training as well and getting him his upgrade in a way.

For the people that have issues with the YT video in wattpad, here's the direct link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjtwNduVpzc . Feel free to ask it in the comments as well as you might find it easier to copy-paste it rather than typing it over.

~Kensei's Infinity Core Update~

Gotta keep you up to date on his progress, so let's get at it with an updated list! New moves will be discussed separately.

Kitsu's Fox-Fire - Will-O-Wisp Mark (Chapter Four)
Ryuu's 'Magic' - Triquetta Mark (Chapter Four)
Hachiman's Wind - Tornado Mark (Chapter Four, Relearned Chapter Five)
Raj's Thunderbird Lightning - Lightning-Winged Bird Mark (Chapter Five)
Raijin's Lightning - Circle Of Lightning Mark (Chapter Five)
Cycling Abilities (Chapter Six)
Rapid cycling of abilities & combo-ing abilities (Chapter Seven)
Tsukuyomi's gravity 'flame' - Moon-mark (Chaper Nine)
Amaterasu's sun-flame - Sun-mark (Chapter Nine)
Susanoo's Water - Bubble-mark (Chapter Ten)

~Shezmu Information~

"Shezmu was the demonic god of red wine, slaughter, and sometimes perfumes or oils. The link between blood and the crimson color of wine is clear. Shezmu was known to destroy wrongdoers, gruesomely putting their heads in winepresses to remove the blood. He was known as the 'Executioner of Osiris'. Shezmu followed the commands of The God of The Dead, and therefore was sometimes given the title 'Slaughterer of Souls'.

He initially seems to be a fierce underworld deity, but Shezmu was quite helpful to the dead. Although he was a harsh executioner of the wicked, he was also a great protector of the virtuous. Shezmu offered red wine to those who had passed on. Other than wine, he was in charge of earthly objects such as embalming oils, and perfumes.

Among the gods, his job was to use the bodies and blood of the dead to create sustenance for Unas. Osiris was the one who ordered the use of the wicked one's blood to be turned to wine. He was sometimes given the title 'Demon of the Wine Press'. On a darker note, Shezmu's affinity with the color red linked him to evil.

Crimson was a feared and hated color among the Egyptians. Not only is it the universal color of blood, and therefore death, but it was the color of the god of chaos, Seth. Since it was also the color of the setting sun, red was associated with the coming darkness and the reign of Apophis the serpent demon.

He appeared to have the head of a lion, fangs and mane drenched in blood. It is said he wore human skulls around his waist like a belt."

Due to him having a role related to death and executions, blood would be spilled often. As he is listed as a 'blood' god as well, we decided to of course give him the power to manipulate blood. There is a limited extent to this however, being the ability to manipulate his own blood or any blood outside of a body.

Doing this and giving him a slight limit will keep it fair and 'balanced' compared to other powers and power-users. Same principle behind Jiro's Kappa where the Kappa used to be seen as an image of a being with a 'bowl of blood' on his head. We removed that part so he couldn't one-shot people by manipulating their blood. The same counts for Shezmu as blood is a pretty variable ability and a lot can be done with it.

We wanted to make sure he wouldn't just screw his enemies up inside-out since that would be a bit boring to have and make it too easy for him to win. He has to use his smarts to manipulate his blood to a certain extent and to fight with it, hence we made him a quick guy with nice reflexes. He pulled off some nice moves, too, realy.