Chapter Three: Oblivion

Phoenix Drive was the name of the technique that was used. It appeared to have put a hold on Morpheus trying to manipulate the surroundings. Atlas, Jiro and Hachiman seemed glad that she achieved this technique, but what exactly was it?

"Amazing ... So this is what full mastery is, hmh? One that's in perfect balance in state of mind and state of body, a sound soul residing in a sound body. When one fully masters the spirit or rather the power they have gained based on these supernatural creatures, is able to transform into the creature of origin ... Aki was too weak to pull it off, mainly because she was interrupted in the fights. But now, she got fast and managed to pull it off. Our path to victory ... Is one step closer!"Jiro thought to himself, looking at Aki's changed appearance. That's right, Phoenix Drive was basically a transformation, but transforming into what? The creature she had her powers from: The Phoenix!

Flames danced around her as golden wings hung on her back, glorious flames emitting tremendous amounts of heat, yet the fallen heroes didn't feel it. The Student Council on the other hand, started breaking a sweat. Not only did she transform, her powers appeared to be amplified several times, and they could all feel it. She seemed to be in a type of skimpy, half-open clothing set. It was as if she was wearing a suit of red feathers, covering her chest with the middle open, running down to her belly and then spreading around her bottom half like shorts and half of a side of pants, along with streaks across her arms.

This odd transformation seemed to resemble a phoenix, if only slightly, along with its grand power. How she managed to master her powers to this extent, was the question. Although, this didn't matter, since it would turn the tables in the favor of the heroes. Or would it?

Izanagi could only smile wickedly, staring intently toward Aki. This was not out of lust, considering she wasn't all too covered, but rather out of excitement. Izanagi wanted to fight her in this state, to see how strong she was, he only had a thirst for battle, but, the council had yet to be defeated. Strangely enough, they were a few members short. Morpheus was deemed useless here, Shin had been defeated, Hades was down for the count. Vidar and Izanami stood, Izanagi waited, but where were the other members? Perhaps they were deemed unnecessary by Izanagi? Such a risk to drop your defensive power by 4 members. It was either the council underestimating them, or the other way around.

"Your loss is imminent, Izanagi. Prepare yourself!" She shouted, flames starting to shroud her arms. Vidar appeared in front of her in a flash of an instant, amazingly fast at that, trying to strike at her while muttering something under his breath: "Silence Breaker!" Sadly for Vidar, Aki was on a completely different level right now. Not only that, the Phoenix was one of Vidar's natural weaknesses!

"Zephyr!" She shouted, dishing out an incredibly empowered version of the lastly shown Zephyr that took out Shin earlier. She struck him before Vidar even managed to get in reach of Aki, blowing him back past Izanagi, which carefully moved to the side to avoid being hit by Vidar and the flames. Vidar coughed out blood, covered in a fierce scorch wound from the Zephyr, unable to stand on his feet anymore. It was practically impossible for a god based on silence and nature to stand after taking a full-on hit from the nemesis of nature: fire.

It had only taken a second for Aki to take down Vidar, which seemed to have been trouble for the troupe's members until now. What a monstrosity, such power! Izanagi started trembling out of excitement, adrenaline pumping throughout his body. Izanami was left, and she most likely wouldn't be able to handle Aki on her own. Izanami stomped the ground, thrusting her palm forward as she fired off numerous of small stone edges, followed by what seemed to be a surge of wind to speed them up. Aki swayed her hand to the side to parry it. However, this was just a diversion for the real move.