Sisterly Support

MEELA POV
I am sitting being comforted by Tom, Maddie by Evegeny. We are waiting for them to come back. I already took a big breath when he found her. Now it was just a matter of bringing her home. Then we hear a knock on the door and I run to the door. I open it really quick. Andre is there, Lyna standing behind him. He gives me a look to calm down. I nod and take a deep breath. Then Andre steps to the side. Lyna looks at me and I give a small smile. 'Hey.' She signs.
"Hey. Can I hug you?" She nods and I pull her into my arms and hold her tight. I see Andre give the boys a look to give us some privacy. They nod. I pull back Lyna looks at Andre he smiles and nods she smiles and comes in with me. I see Lyna walk up to Maddie. Maddie hugs her. I look at the boys, Andre looks at me mouths calm and I nod. They close the door behind them.
"Dammit Lyna I was worried about you." I said holding her tight. She started to make little mumbling sounds like she was trying to speak to us.
"Is she? Are you?" Maddie asked.
"I think so." I said smiling at Lyna . She tried again made a few more mumbling noises but soon gave up having a look of frustration. Maddie's eyes became tearful and Lyna looked as if she could scream into infinity. "It's okay Lyna." I said hugging her once again. "I know you will get and we will be here to support you. I felt Lyna hold on tight to me. "We will always be here for you. And we can work together and help you talk." I heard Lyna sniffle in my shoulder. She pulled back. I see she is having trouble breathing. She is having a panic attack. Maddie and I sit with her.
"Hey it's alright. Breath in and out." We say to her. She does and we get her a cup of ice cold water because it usually helps her.
That night we watched Once Upon A Time on Netflix. Lyna chose the Peter Pan season cause she loves it and we sat together and watched. I see Lyna is smiling. Peter Pan comes on screen and Lyna taps us both signing, 'he's hot, but  shhhh don't let Andre know.' We laugh.  Things seemed to be looking up. The boys were gone to camp for a few days so it was just us girls.
   The next day, Lyna tried again with the same result. Her body would go into over drive because she hasn't talked in so long. She would try and try and be disappointed in herself each time. Maddie and I were always there comforting her. The first time I went and got cheesecake, I know it's Lynas favorite. All three of us sat on the couch and ate cheesecake while watching The Mighty Ducks. (Recommended by Meela_5sos ) Lyna was smiling and happy and I just couldn't stop smiling. The next few days went like that. We got close to getting her to talk a few times.
I called my Aunt who is a therapist and she told me that it's going to take some time. It's good that she wanted to talk. Now it is going to take time to get to the stage where she can fully talk. I told Lyna this and she understood. She was just really excited to tell Andre all about how she is trying to talk. She wanted to surprise him. I was happy for her. They are so cute together. It seems like we all found love and things were finally becoming happy again. I'm afraid because some one once told me that soon the scale must tip. And I'm afraid the bad will destroy us.

Silence on Walsh Ave.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara