Coming Back Fighting

I was surrounded in complete darkness. Then all of a sudden I saw a white light, from it came my  family. They were there. They were holding out there hands. It seemed so easy just follow and all would be over. Die as I should've. Be with my family. I started to walk towards them. My mom smiled at me reaching out for me to follow her. Finally be reunited. I was taking slow steps toward them when I heard someone call my name.
I looked back and saw Andre, Meela, Maddie and Tom and Evegeny . My friends...... my family. I wanted to go with my family.
"Lyna." Meela says. "Lyna come here."
I stop.
"Lyna we love you. We are here." Maddie says. "We are family Lyna, remember what I tell you. Family doesn't end with blood Lyna, family doesn't end with blood." I look at Andre.
"I love you Lyna. I love you so much."
"We love you. We are your family and we are here for you."
I couldn't leave them. Maddie is right. They are my family too. But going back means emotional pain. They will help. I have to tell them about the cutting if they don't know already.
"I'm sorry." I said to my family. My mom walks over.
"I love you my Lyna. Please don't blame yourself for what happened. God chose for you to live. I need you to do one thing for me."
"Anything Mama."
"Love, love that boy. Love those girls. Even their boyfriends. Remember you are not alone. People make mistakes. A bad choice doesn't make a bad person." I know she is talking about Andre.  I smile at her. She looks at me smiling and nodding. "Go back to them. They are waiting." I nod she kisses my forehead and goes back to my family as i return to the one waiting for me.  Then everything faded away as I began to take in the surroundings and the people around me. Then something crazy happened.
"Meela? Maddie?"