MAKE UPS AND PLANS

MEELA POV
I was sitting at home alone. Maddie was trying to make things right with Evgeny and went to go meet him. Lyna was with Andre. Maddie and I haven't spoken with her but we are planning to tomorrow because she just got home from the Hospital. She hasn't really answered our calls either and neither has Andre. Tom hasn't called in a few days and I miss him, I miss him a lot.
There was then a knock at the door. I got up and went to the door and opened it, there stood Tom.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey." He said back. Again tension hung thick in the air but this was different.
"Am I forgiven?" I asked.
"I'm still mad at you." He said.
Really! He knows I've been trying to fix things!
"Well I'm mad at you!" I said countering.
"What the hell did I do?" He asked offended.
"After what I've been trying to do to fix all of this your still mad!" I said.
"Your unbelievable." He said rolling his eyes. We both stared at each other the anger clearly seen in our eyes. There is something else though.
I'm not sure how it all happened but I just remember someone grabbing my face and a whole make out session began.
"Is anybody home?" Tom asked breathlessly when he pulled away.
"No." I said taking deep breaths.
"Good." He said and then took me to my room. I'm pretty sure you could guess what happened.

MADDIE POV
I walked to the park. I had spoke with Evgeny and he agreed to meet me here. When I get there I see he is sitting on Lynas bench. I sigh and walk over. I sit down next to him and he sees me. We sit in silence for a few moments before he speaks.
"Why?" He asks.
"What do you mean why?" I quip.
"Why did you yell at Lyna and kick Andre out of the room against Lyna's wishes?" He looked at me.
"I was trying to protect her." I grit my teeth. I was getting abit annoyed with getting attacked for trying to help her.
"You caused her body to go into shock." He looks at me.
"Don't you think I know that! Don't you think I know I almost killed my friend but so did he! Had he not yelled at her that day saying those hurtful things she wouldn't have been there at Walsh and she wouldn't have ended up in the street bleeding because a freaking car hit her!"I screamed my body shaking from the adrenaline rush.
"Maddie there isn't anyone to blame for what happened to her." He said. I started to calm down but I felt tears coming. I took a deep breath.
"Your right, but why her? Out all people why her?" I asked he pulled me into his arms.
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?" He questioned. I laughed remembering how I told him I loved that song.
"But really, I think God just works in mysterious ways and sometimes bad things have to happen in order for good things to happen." He said.
"Where'd you learn that line?" I ask knowing he couldn't have come up with that himself.
"I may have stole it from one of our conversations." He smiled. I grinned and he pulled me into his arms.
"How is she?" I ask thinking about Lyna.
"From what I seen shes doing alright. Andre's been taking great care of her." He says then pauses. "She misses you guys."
"She does?" I ask. Maybe it wasn't to late to make up.
"I can see it on her face."
"But she hasn't picked up any of our calls or called?" I ask.
"Cause she's afraid you will take Andre away." He looks at me raising his eyebrows. I looked sad.
"I think it's time we bring you three back together again what do you think?" I nod at his statement. "Let's go talk to Tom and Meela maybe we could come up with a plan. I nod we get into my car as Evgeny walked here and head back to the house.

MEELA POV
Tom and I are drinking some coffee on the couch when we hear the door open. It's Maddie and Evgeny. When they walk in hand in hand I smile. Tom puts his arm around me.
"Hey guys." I smile.
"Hey." Maddie says. They sit across from us. "So we made up but u would like to make up with my sister now."
"Same. But it's a problem because neither Andre nor Lyna will pick up our calls." I frown. Then Tom smiles.
"I think I have a plan." We all listen in then Maddie and I smile. We are going to get our sister back. We are going to get out sister back.