Eyes Open

I sat in the corner in Toms arms. It was Maddie's time to sit with Lyna. After she flat lined the doctors were able to bring her back. It took sometime. It was on the final try that she finally pulled through. We all were so afraid we had lost her. It became so hard to breath. She is my best friend, my sister. I don't know what I would do without her. I am lost
"She's awake!" Maddie
I stared at her waking body. My body froze and refused to believe this is real. It didn't want to have hope for something that might not be real. I was shaking.
"Meela? Maddie?" Lyna questioned in a weak voice. Maddie excitedly jumped onto Lynas bed and gave her a bear hug. She groaned and Maddie jumped back. "Sorry I was just so excited to see you and your talking and...." Lyna smiles at Maddie and wipes a tear from her face. Then she turns to me. I still sat there staring, seeing still now believing. "Meela?" Lyna questioned. The next thing I knew I had pounced on her and held her like my life depended on it.
"Don't you dare leave me again." I said feeling the tears come.
"Never again." She whispered in my ear. "But could you please let go your hurting me.
I jumped back. "I'm so sorry I was just so excited to see you. And your talking I can hear your beautiful voice." I hear give a slight laugh and it isn't silent it's her laugh her amazing laugh. The tears start falling, "I love you." I said.
"I love you too." She said smiling weakly. They still had her on the meds and she still needed the nasal cannula.
Both of us sat on the either side of the bed. She looked at Andre. Then with a weak voice she spoke.
"I need time. I will speak to you, but not right now." She pauses to cough, I help her drink some water. "Tommorow come and you and I will talk. For now please go. There are to many people in here it's giving my head a hard time and a migraine." He nods sadly and leaves with Tom and Evegeny, who smile at Lyna give her a hug and leave.
Lyna looks at her arms. She sees her cuts are visible. She sighs and she looks down. I lift her chin back up.
"Why didn't you tell us." I ask concerned Maddie looking on.
"I didn't want to burden. It was stupid." She says in a still small voice.
"Hey nothing is stupid if it is bothering you. And we are your sisters we could never be burdened by you."
"I am so glad I have you guys. Could you stay with me?" She says as she fades out of consciousness.
"Always." Maddie and I say as we sit on both sides of her. Holding her hands as she sleeps.
"Forever and Always." I hear Maddie say. I smile. Things were getting better. The scale was balancing again.