Reunited

LYNA POV
  It's been three days since the explosion. I refused to see anyone after that and only wanted to speak to Andre on the phone but he is always some how magically busy when I call. I know it's because of them. During the argument my body went into a sort of shock and I had to be given epinephrine. I was just so mad. I had refused visitors. No one. Tom called, I refused to speak to any of them. They brought me flowers. Lilies, I told them to put away from me. I didn't give to flying pansies about what they had to say or there apology. They messed it all up. I am staring at the wall. They had the nasal cannula still on me and the ivy in my hand. I hadn't really broken any bones which they said was extremely lucky. Just a lot of bruising and  cuts. I guess the cuts I made didn't help.
  I am facing the wall when I feel someone climb onto the bed behind me I see the ivy cord get lifted up. I start to panic and about to move when I feel in arm snake around my waist. I start to freak.
"Hey shhhh it's me." It's Andre. I turn to him. My head very close to his.
"Where have you been?!?!" I said irritated but happy he was here now.
"Being an idiot." He said. Trying to get me to look past the fact he has been gone for three days. I place my hand on his cheek and place my forehead against his. My nose rubs against his.
"I missed you." I say in a whisper tone trying to cover up the tears in my eyes. He wipes them placing both hands on my cheeks.
"I'm here baby girl. I'm here and I'm sorry I ever left."
"Stay." I say holding him close.
"I am not leaving I promise." We stay like that for a long while. Then the doctor comes in. She smiles.
"I'm doctor Amanda you must be Andre." She smiles he nods.
"Well I'm here to do my last check up and later doctor Lexi the psychologist will come in and check and then nurse chloe will send you home and are you going home with?"
"She's coming home with me." Andre said. The doctor nods and then does her check up as Andre sits in the corner. When she is done she does her checklist writes prescriptions and says her goodbyes as she heads out. When she is done Andre comes back and sits as I lay my head on his shoulder.
A bit later the psychologist comes in and does her final work up. I need to see her once a week and I have medication I have to take to help with what she diagnosed as depression. When she is done the nurse who has been checking on me for the past couple days. Nurse chloe comes in.
"You ready to head home sweet pea." I nod. Nurse Chloe was here when I was in after the first accident. "Can I here that beautiful voice."
"Yes nurse Chloe. I'm gonna miss you." I say still in Andres arms.
"I'm gonna miss you too sweet pea. Now boy you take care of her or I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." She says giving him a death glare. He nods quickly and I laugh placing my head on his chest. "Now let's get you ready to head home." She comes over and begins to help me take out my ivy me looking at Andre when she does because I can't stand needles. He holds my hand. When she's done she takes out the nasal cannula and helps me stand.
"So beautiful. You got yourself a good one boy. Don't mess it up."
"I promise I will make her feel so special everyday."
"I'm going to hold you to that." She hugs me and heads out of the room.  She comes back in with a wheelchair but Andre shakes his head. I look at him confused then he lifts me up in his arms bridal style. I squeal.
"I shall carry my princess out." Nurse Chloe gives a smirk and then nods. We walk out me in his arms as he holds my bag. And I hold my roses that he brought me. He places me in the car and we drive home. When we get there he helps me out lifting me up again and  I squeal he opens the front door and neither boys are there. He places me on the couch and sits next to me. I then cuddle in his arms.
"I'm so happy you got me." I say smiling up at him.
"I'm so happy too." I lay between his legs with my head on his chest. "Can u do something for me?" My eyes go wide I look up.
"What do you need?"
"Can you sing for me?" I turn red.
"You don't want to hear me sing. It's been awhile and.."
"Please." He looks down at me. I nod and think of what to sing then it comes to me. I take a deep breath and start.
(Chasing Cars snow patrol video on the top)
We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
He smiles at me, as I continue.

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone
------
He holds me tight.

--------
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
------
He kisses the top of my head and tilts me back and forth
---------

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
--------
"I love you." He whispers.
--------
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see
------
We look deeply into each other's eyes as he turns me and I snuggle into his chest.
-----------
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
-------------
I finish singing and he is looking at me Lovingly.
"That was so beautiful." I blush.
"I umm thanks." He gives me a kiss and I lay comfortable in his arms as we watch Once Upon A Time. I feel abit tired from the drugs and begin to shut my eyes. Next thing I know he is moving abit and I snuggle closer.
"Don't go." I say in my still small voice.
"I'm right here baby girl I was just gonna grab a blanket."
"Stay." He smiles and kisses my forehead lifting me up. He takes me up to his room and lays me on his bed. I reach out for him and he laughs.
"Im coming I'm coming." He pulls the cover up and spoons with me. I smile big and scoot closer to him. Before I fall asleep I feel him kiss the back of my head and say.
"I love you so so much. I never want to let go." 
"Then don't. You make me so happy." I whisper. He holds me tighter places his head in my shoulder and kisses my neck  and I fall asleep.

----------------
For ma home girl. Happy birthday Meela!!!!! Also there is also a picture on top you have to swipe