Talking it Out

LYNA POV
The next day I had finally gotten Maddie and Meela to leave for abit. I finally have some time to think . I close my eyes and begin to think. Think about what I am going to say to Andre. I'm so angry with him yet, I love him. I just want to slap him and cuddle with him at the same time.
"Hey." I heard Andre say quietly. "Hey." I said my voice not up to where it was yet.
"I brought you these." He said showing me a bouquet of roses, walking to me slowly.
"Were those you too?" I asked using my eyes to point to the 5 other vases of roses.
"Maybe." He said looking down scratching the back of his head. I shook my head. He really does feel guilty for what happened.
"I was thinking once you get out we could maybe go out or do something." Andre said.
"I don't know." I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"We need to talk about what you said that night." I said. He took a deep breathe I sat waiting an explanation.
"What I said was completely wrong and outta line." He started. "I was upset but that's not excuse for taking it out on you." He stops then starts the sits on the chair by me holding my hand. Which I pulled away at first but then he gave pleading eyes. He looks at me then starts again. "What I said, was unbelievably out of line. I can't tell you how sorry I am for what I said. I have no idea what you lived through and probably never will. If you'll give me a second chance to fix this then I swear to god I will make you feel loved and happy. Whether you talked or not was just a minor detail. Lyna I feel like your the girl I get married to, the one I have kids with, the one I live with till God takes me away." I feel tears in my eyes as he wipes them away. He smiles sadly. Eye pleading.
"Meela and Maddie are pretty pissed at you." I said raising both eyebrows.
"Yeah they uh let me have it." He said rubbing both cheeks.
"You know you deserved that." I say giving him a pointed look and pursing my lips.
"I would take a million slaps from them if it meant I could be with you again."
"They'll probably hate me for this but." I started. "I forgive you." I said.
"You do?" He looks at me shocked.
"I do. It doesn't mean I fully trust you yet. That you will have to earn back." I say.
"Oh my gosh thank god." He hugged me tight. I groan from the things still hurting. "Oh sorry." He says.
"It's okay."
"I don't want to push this but why did you forgive me?" He sits next to me on the bed and I lay my head on his chest. 
"Because my mom said something to me." He looks down at me abit confused.
"A bad choice doesnt make a bad person. I can see you are remorseful. I will take that as a good sign." He smiles.
"I am so sorry baby girl."
"I know Andre I know." I rest my head on his chest as I fall asleep." I feel him kiss the top of my forehead.
"I love you so much baby girl. So very much." I smile as I drift into the darkness and to the land of dreams.