Sisters

"You sure this is going to work?" I asked nervously.
"It's a genius plan of coarse it will." Tom said. "Just like all your other genius plans." I mumbled. Evgeny and Maddie chuckled. "I'll let that one slide." Tom said. We walked into the locker room. "So just sit here while we get Lyna." Tom said. Him and Evgeny walked out and felt paralyzed because of my nerves.
"You nervous?" Maddie asked.
"Yeah, you?" I said.
"Yeah." She said.
         We both heard the door creak open and the figure of a women walk in.
"Andre are you in here?" A small voice asks. She walks around but when she sees us her face turns sour and she goes for the door. Then she realizes the door is locked. She begins to bang on the door.
"Lyna." Maddie says. Lyna continues to bang the door. "Lyna." She tries again.
"Lyna!" I yell. She stops banging and turns around tears in her eyes. "Lyna we have to talk."
"Where's Andre?! Let me out!" She says unable to raise her voice to much.
"We aren't going anywhere until we talk."
"I don't want to talk to you two." She says turning back around and banging the door. We grab her hands she snatched them away. "Leave me alone."
"No. Lyna we are not going anywhere until we make up. We are sisters. We love you." Maddie says.
"If you love me then why did you do what you did?" She looks at us arms crossed. "Why did you take Andre? Why did you cause my body to go into shock?" She asks still not letting us in.
"I swear we were not trying to have your body go into shock. With Andre we felt we were protecting you. Please we love you Lyna and we miss you." I plead. She stands with her arms crossed. She looks into our eyes. She may be talking now but she still has the skill to tell a persons emotions by there eyes.
"I am still very angry with you." She says looking at us.
"We will make it up to you." we say.
"I am looking forward to it." She smiles. And we both let out a sigh of relief. "I miss you guys too." We walk up slowly not wanting to push it but wanting to give a hug. She nods to tell us it's okay and we pull her into a hug.
"We love you." We say still hugging her.
"I love you guys too. " we squeeze very tightly. "Guys I am still recovering." She groans in pain.
"Sorry." We say pulling back. We do a special knock on the door and outside waiting are Andre,Tom and Evgeny. We walk out together she pulls Andre's head down and whispers something into his ear. His eyes go wide as she is talking and he turns bright red. Then he nods quickly.
"I would really like to know what she just said to you." I laugh.
"You three are very violent." He says. We all laugh.
"Yet you love us." She gives her best puppy dog eyes. He pulls her into has arms and holds her close.
"Yes we do, oh so much." He says kissing the top of her forehead. Maddie and I smile as Tom and Evgeny walk over and hug us too.