Date Time

ANDRE POV
We leave the locker room and go to my car. I open the door for her she smiles and signs what I'm pretty sure is thank you. I get in and we drive.
"Pizza?" I ask. She nods. We go to a pizza place. I order and we sit waiting for our pizza.
"Did you enjoy the game?" I asked. 'To be honest I don't really understand hockey.' She typed. I smiled at her and then her face went a light shade of pink. 'And now your making fun of me.' She typed.
"No, never, I think it's kinda cute." I said. She smiles. I reach over and pull her hand into mine. She blushes which is really cute. "I'm really glad we got the chance to do this. You are really amazing." She signs thank you and another which I don't really understand. "I didn't get the second one." She smiles pulls out her phone and types. 'Your pretty awesome yourself.' I smile then a girl comes up.
"Oh my god your Andre Burakovsky!" She squeals. I really don't want to have to deal with this right now. I look at Lyna and she looks really uncomfortable. I mouth I'm sorry and she nods.
"Yes. I am." I nod.
"Can I get a picture?" I look at Lyna and she nods she excuses herself to go to the bathroom. She goes to the bathroom and then the girl flips some sort of switch.
"Omg like is that the girl you are dating like you can do so much better. Like she doesn't even talk." She says. My face goes red with anger.
"There is a lot more to communication then talking." I say to her.
"Whatever you know she is probably just in it for the money. She probably doesn't even like you." I see Lyna walk out and I think she sees her too because then she jumps onto me and kisses me. I try pushing her off but Lyna sees this and the look she has in her eyes nearly kills me. I finally get her off. Lyna runs. I run after her. I chased after Lyna and grabbed her shoulder once I caught up to her.
"Lyna please let me explain." I said. She looks at me hesitant then nods her head telling me to go on. "That girl wanted a picture which I was totally fine with, then she insulted you and I defended you, when she saw you come back she kissed me." I said. She gave me a look wondering whether to trust me. I looked into her eyes pleading. She then grabbed her phone. 'You defended me?' It said. "Of coarse I did, I couldn't let anyone say something about you and not defend you." I said still trying to prove to her. 'Thank you.' She typed. I then let out a breath of air and smiled.
"Does this mean I'm forgiven?" I asked hoping and pleading. 'I guess so but.' She typed.
"Anything." She walks out at that time and walks over. I push Lyna behind me standing in front of her protectively.
"I'm sorry." She said. Lyna steps in front of me. She looks at Lyna. "I shouldn't have done that. I just was jealous and should not have done that."
Lyna nods. She nods and then walks off in the other direction. Lyna turns to me and smiles. I look at her smiling in relief.
"So." I say. She pulls out her phone. 'Your forgiven.' I smile and pull her into my arms and spin her around. When I put her down I see she is bright red.
"You know you are really cute when you blush." I say smiling. She turns even brighter red. I look down and smile when I see she still has my jacket on and is wrapping it tightly around her. I wrap my arm around her and we go back inside and eat our pizza. After ward. I take her hand and we go to the park because Meela texted me saying to do that. I take her hand in mine and we walk in silence. I don't really look at the scenery. I watch her eyes and see the looks she gives as she takes in the world around her she seems to give it a deeper meaning. I smile. We get to a spot in the park and we stop she looks up at the stars. Her eyes twinkle. We lay and I get her to lay her head on me. She looks at the stars in awe. We don't need to say anything. I enjoy just laying here in each other's presence. A little later I see she has fallen asleep and I smile. She is so adorable sleeping. I don't have the heart to wake her so I lift her up and take her to the car. She cuddles into my chest and I smile. I place her in the chair and buckle the seatbelt. I drive to her home. When I get there. I pick her up and take her up. I knock on the door. When Meela opens it her smile goes big. I mouth shhhhh. Meela opens the door and I take her to her room. I lay her on the bed. I see her wrap herself in the jacket tighter. I smile. I look at the walls that are covered in her drawings. I see a new one I didn't see last time. It's of me. I look at her and see her smiling in her sleep. She pulls the jacket closer.
"Goodnight Lyna." I whisper I walk out and see Maddie and Meela.
"Soooo what happened????" They both ask at the same time.
"I'll let her tell you." I say as I walk toward the door.
"Your jacket?" Maddie asks.
"I'm going to leave it with her. She just looks so cute with it on." I respond red. I hear them squeal as I walk out. I shake my head as I get into the car. I see my phone. While we were eating pizza I took a picture of the two of us. It's just so cute. I make it my screensaver. A picture of my girlfriend and I. I smile and drive back to my apartment with Tom. Knowing him and Michael will be waiting.