Processing

MEELA POV
It feels like I am in daze. Ever since the doctor showed me the cuts all over her body. How does this happen? The psychologist says that it's guilt. Guilt. She feels guilty that all her other family members died and she survived. How could she not say anything?
"She probably wouldn't have mentioned because she felt she would have burdened you if she did." The psychologist finishes.
"Could we have some time to process?" Maddie says voice shaky. The psychologist writes a number on a paper and walks out. We sit there in silence. We had sent Tom to get Andre.
When he walks in and sees her arms, he freezes. His eyes go wide. I get up and pull the cover down. Revealing the cuts on her legs. He stumbles back abit holding on to the wall.
"H....h.....how?"
"We don't know." I say back. He stands staring in shock. None of us able to comprehend how this could happen under our watch.
"That time she flinched when I touched her arms." He said.
"She must have had fresh cuts." Maddie says. "Right in front of us. RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!" She yells. Evegeny who had come in earlier held her in his arms.
"Lyna please wake up please. Please Lyna." Andre cries into her hand. "Please." Tom pulls me into his arms and I cry. I just cry.
"Lyna." I hear Andre say. I walk over confused. Then the alarm goes off. Her heart is going into distress."
"No! No!" I yell I run over Tom pulls me back. Nurses come in running bringing in a cart. One of them yells.
"CODE BLUE!"  Many doctors come running in.
  Maddie and I sit staring in shock. "Her heart is beating too fast if we don't do something now her heart will give out. I need you all to leave." We stay standing. "You need to go so we can help her." Tom and Evegeny pull us out  by force while Andre is pulled out by nurse. We then hear a flatline.
"NOOOO!" Maddie screams. Tom holds me.
"NO DAMMIT YOU FIGHT LYNA YOU DO NOT DIE!" I yell. The continue to hear the flat line. Andre stares as the nurse work to bring the girl we all care about to life.