Arguements

"WHAT THE HELL MEELA." Tom yelled into the phone.
"Wait what?" I asked confused. "Why is it that when I went to go visit Lyna I was told she doesn't want visitors because you and Maddie cause her to go into shock!" He yelled. My eyes go wide and I pale.
"Tom just slow down." I said trying to stop him before anything big happened.
"How can I slow down when Lyna doesn't want anything to do with us and Andre won't talk to anyone or even leave his room." He yelled.
"Tom please don't be mad." I pleaded.
"Just." He started my heart sunk knowing what was coming."Just don't talk to me for awhile." He said with a sad voice.
"Tom. Please don't do this." I begged tears flooding my eyes.
"I just need a few days to think." He said and then hung up. I frantically wiped the tears away.
"You okay?" Maddie asked placing her hand on my back.
"I just got in a fight with Tom." I said still wiping tears.
"Yeah Evgeny isn't to happy with me either." She said I look up and see her eyes are red and blotchy from crying.
"We gotta fix this." I said. "How?" She asked.
"Well Lyna won't see us so I think we should start with Andre." I said. "How?" She asked really wanting to fix this.
I went to the kitchen drawer and dug out a pen and paper. "The only way I know how." I began to write.
I went to Tom and Andre's place to give Andre my letter. I went up to the door and began to knock on it. Tom open the door and a deep tension settled in the air. You could cut it with a knife.
"Thought I said I didn't wanna see you." He said not even looking at me. "I'm not here for you." I said and then showed him the letter. "Can you give this to Andre and ask him if maybe we could talk or something?" I asked. "You trying to hook up with him?" He asked. It felt someone had stabbed me in the chest.
"No I'm trying to fix what I did." I said. Tom took the letter from my hand.
"I'll give it to him." He said looking to the ground.
"Thanks." I said giving a slight smile. "I'll see you later I guess." He said. "See ya." I said and then the door closed in my face but not as violently as I thought it would. Maybe it wasn't to late for this too work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you Meela_5sos for help with this chapter. It means the world to me to have you