The First Step

MEELA POV
Later we get ready to go to the game. Maddie and I help Lyna get ready. I look through her closet and lay out for her a floral sun dress. When she gets done with her shower she walks in sees the dress and raises an eyebrow. She signs
'I thought you said we were going to a hockey game.' Maddie walks over and starts brushing her hair.
"Yea but YA know Tom and Evegeny and Andre and stuff so yea."
'That makes no sense.' She signs.
"Just please for me."
'Fine.' Maddie does two braids going from each side only putting half of it up leaving half down. When Maddie finishes Lyna signs thank you and we head out the door.

MADDIE POV
We are in the car on the way to the arena when I get really excited. Not only are we going through with the plan for Lyna and Andre. I get to see Evgeny. We are driving in the car and I see Lyna is eyeing me. She knows we are hiding something.
'So what's the real reason your taking to me to this game' Lyna signs.
"Okay fine Andre wanted us to take you." Meela said obviously lying. 'Oh.' She signed.
"We're here." I said.
We get out of the car and Lyna stands close to me as we follow Meela to where the boys are. It gets a bit cold inside.
'Why did you put me in a sun dress, if you know it gets cold?'
"Just trust me." Meela says.
Meela's POV

"She's catching onto us." Maddie whispered.
"No shit Sherlock I couldn't tell." I said. "Well are we gonna let her freeze in the stands?" She asked.
"No once we find Andre he'll give her his jacket or something." I said.
"You planned this all out?" She asked. "I know it's genius right." I said.
We started to get closer to the change room. Tom saw all three of us walking toward him and smiled.
"Andre, Evgeny you got visitors." He yelled into the change room. The two men came out and I swear Maddie was drooling.
"Dude stop drooling." I said.
"Sorry, but just look at him." She said.
"Pfft just look at Andre and Lyna basically making goggly eyes at each other." I said. Lyna turns red and looks down. Andre walks over.
"You might get cold. Do you want my sweatshirt?" She smiled. Signing yes.
"Oooo I know that that's yes." He said excited. Lyna laughed silently, she nodded. She types into her phone. Some people coughmeelaandmaddiecough are planning something and think they are good at it. Andre laughs and wraps his sweatshirt around her, she smiles, turning red, and Maddie and I do an internal high five. I pull Andre to the side as we are walking out.
"We are leaving her with you after the game."
"What? Don't you think you should tell her?"
"No it's going to be a surprise. That's why we had her dress nice."
"Oh gosh." Andre says
"What."
"You are such a sneak."
"More like Cupid in the making." I roll my eyes.
"What if she doesn't want it?" He asks.
"No matter how much she denies it. She likes you Andre. Don't f this up please."
"I won't." He says look me in the eyes with a serious face.
"Good because." I slap him.
"Owe." He says rubbing his Cheek.
"That's a preview of what would happen, and I'm sure Maddie would do something as well." I say glaring at him.
"Understood." He nods.
"Good now go play a good game Lyna is watching and tell Tom I said good luck."
"Will do." He nods and runs off.
I go to the place Maddie and Lyna are sitting. I see Maddie eyeing Evgeny. He waves. She giggles. I smile. I see Lyna has herself wrapped in Andres sweatshirt. She looks at ease. She looks around for Andre. He then rolls on the ice, and she smiles. We watch the game. During the game Andre makes a goal. The first thing he does is look up at Lyna. She makes a heart shape with her hands, he does the same. Maddie and I look at each other smiling. In the end they won the game 4-1 which made them really happy. Afterward we head to the locker room. Tom kisses me, Evgeny walks up to Maddie and kisses her, the team cheers. Lyna stands in the back and Andre goes over and pulls her in for a hug. We use this as the perfect opportunity to escape. I grab Tom, Maddie grabs evgeny and we sneak out the door.

LYNAS POV
When I pull back from Andres hug I smile. I then look and see Meela and Maddie are gone. Those little sneaks! I turn to Andre. On my phone I type 'did you have anything to do with this?' He shakes his head.
"No. But I could take you home. Or maybe we could like hangout or something." He looks at me shyly. The pleading in his eyes.
'Alright we can hang out.' He smiles big.
"Ok how about we go get some...."
'Pizza.' I type.
"Totally." He grabs my hand and we leave the locker room. Thus starting the date Meela and Maddie set up. I hope all ends well.