Chapter 15 ~ Epilogue

Third POV

You were packing up clothes into your suitcase. You and Levi have been married for a couple months and were about to have the very first vacation.

You and Levi were planning on going to the swim at the Ocean for three days. You were excited because you never been a ocean before.

"Oi F/n hurry your ass" Levi yelled from the car. You ran down with your suitcase and to the car where Levi was impatiently waiting.

"What took you so long?" Levi said and took your suitcase from your hands and place sit in the trunk.

"I'm just very happy!" You smiled brightly at him. "You know I haven't been to the ocean before!" You said.

"Tch, yea that's why I'm taking you" Levi replied and started the car. You took out your phone and started playing some games because you knew that his was going to be a long drive.

~Time Skip~

"Oi F/n, wake up"

You open your eyes to find Levi staring at you. In front of you was a beautiful sapphire colored ocean glimmering.

"Get changing" Levi said and pointed to a small building. You nodded your head and walked out of the car, grabbing your swimming suit.

Levi was getting impatient as he stood outside of the building entrance, waiting for you.

You happily walked out with a large f/c towel wrapped around your shoulders.

"Tch, took you long enough" Levi rolled his eyes but you were already running to the beach. He sighed and jogged after you with his towel and umbrella.

A wide smile spread on your face as you looked at the horizon of the sea. You walked in the water letting your feet soak in the cool cold.

"Oi, put on some sun screen first" Levi yelled as he put up the umbrella.

"Coming!" You yelled and ran out of the water. Levi sat on top of a towel that was laid on the sand, putting on sunblock on his legs.

You blushed crazily as you took a good look at his chest. His eight packs looked amazing and some scars were on his back, making him look badass but hot at the same time.

Levi struggled as he tried to reach for his back to put sunblock on.

"I got it" you chirped and got some sun block and rubbed it onto Levi's back.

"Thanks" he said quietly.

"Can you do my back too?" You asked. Levi turned around and his gray pupils expanded.

You were wearing a (one/two) piece swimming suit. Your swimming suit was the color f/c, matching your glowing s/c skin.

Your hair was slightly damped with the ocean water from earlier, making you look even more attractive.

Levi didn't notice but his cheeks were rising to a pink color. You noticed and have him a concerned face.

"What's wrong? Do I look bad?" You asked.

"You look.... Hot... I mean er... Fine. You look fine" he quickly said.

"Just turn around and give me the sunblock lotion" Levi demanded, you happy followed directions.

You turned around, lifting your hair from your neck so that the lotion wouldn't stick into it. Levi was so glad that you didn't see his red face.

"Done" Levi said, You quickly thanked him and dragged him to the beach.