Chapter 14 ~ I Miss You

Your POV

~Bang~

I looked up and saw crimson spread on the mans chest. With a loud thud the man fell on the ground. Dead.

I looked back at Levi who had a gun in his hands.

"L-Levi?!" I said and looked at his chest. He wasn't wearing a bullet proof vest, yet he was still alive.

I unbuttoned his shirt and saw that my necklace stopped the bullet. Their was bruises on his skin but no blood.

I quickly hugged his body.

"I'm alive?" Levi said.

"Fucking idiot! Why did you drop your gun?! You were almost killed!!" I yelled at him and used my fist to hit his chest.

Levi just hugged me, not stopping my punches. I cried into his chest.

"Because I promised that I would bring you back" He whispered into my ear.

"You fucking idiot!" I said but wrapped my arms around his neck. I detached myself from him and gave Levi a deep kiss.

Levi gladly gave in and ran his hand through my hair. We broke away from our kiss and I hugged him again.

Tiredness washed over me and the next thing I knew I fell asleep.

"I love you F/n"

~Time Skip~

My eyes opened and scan the room.

I was in my bedroom back in my mansion.

The door opened and a maid walked in with a tray of breakfast.

"Good morning Mistress L/n. I have brought you your breakfast" she said and bowed down.

'Was it all a dream?' I thought but shook my head. I sat on the side of my bed.

'It can't be all just a dream...' I thought.

~Knock~Knock~

I looked at the door and saw my mother and father. The maid bowed down and left the room.

"How are you feeling honey?" Father asked.

"Where's Levi??" I asked.

"He did his job. He went back to his headquarters to do his next mission" Mother explained.

"So... He left?" I asked.

"Yes, it turns out that he actually lives someplace else. His real address is unknown" Father said.

'So I can never see him again....' I thought.

"I see...." I looked down.

"He wanted us to give you this" Mother said and handed me a envelope that had my name neatly written on it.

I nodded.

"I must change now for school" I said but I actually wanted time alone. They both nodded and walked out.

I traced my fingers on the envelope and nervously opened it. I opened and it said:

Dear Brat,

I'm sorry but I have to leave for another task. I wanted to say that I'm sorry... Tch, I didn't cheat on you with Petra. But it's fine if you don't believe me, I want you to know that I love you and only you. See you later, brat.

I love you.

From Levi

Tears dropped on the letter from my eyes.

"Of course I believe you" I sobbed out. I laid on my bed and hugged my pillow, letting the tears fall.

~Time Skip~

It's been five months ever since that day. Things at school have changed, people are actually talking to me instead of whispering behind me.

Eren, Armin and Mikasa have been my close friends. Teachers have treated me a little more fairly.

"F/n?"

I turned around and saw a boy.

"Yes that's me" I said.

"Well.. Er.... WillYouGoOutWithMe" he said quickly.

"Say that again?" I asked and tilted my head.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked.

I just gave him a small smile which made a blush creep on his face. I hugged him, startling him.

I pulled back from the hug and smiled again at him.

"I'm sorry but I can't" I said. He nods reluctantly and walks away.

I looked out the window.

I stilled missed Levi.

I missed his raven black black and his silver eyes. I missed everything about him.

I felt something touch my hands, I looked down and saw tears. I touched my cheek and felt more tears.

I quickly wiped them away and regained my composure.

'I have to focus...' I thought because on the next day I will graduate.

'I miss you Levi....'

~Time skip~

Hats were thrown in the air and cheers were yelled. People congratulate each other, making a huge crowd.

"Congrats" I said, shaking everybody's hands.

"Tch"

My body froze.

Since I suddenly stopped, people around me started pushing to get to one another. My body was jostled and I fell down.

Something pulled me back up and the next thing I knew I was staring into a pair of steel eyes.

Tears were welling up in my eyes and I hugged him.

"Is this real?" I said and placed my hand on his cheek.

"Tch, what do you think brat?" He said softly and placed his forehead against mines.

"I missed you" I sobbed out tightening the hug.

"Tch, me too brat" he said, stroking my hair.

We pulled away from the hug and kissed each other deeply. People around us started cheering us on, making me blush.

After kissing, we hugged once again. Levi pulled away and went on one knee.

"L-Levi?" I stammered.

"F/n L/n, would you make me the fucking luckiest man alive and be my wife?" He asked.

No words could explain how I felt. Happiness hit my body and tears of joy ran down my cheeks, I nodded my head and hugged him again.

"I do" I whispered into his ear.

A/n
I'll make an epilogue :3 don't worry XD