Chapter 2 ~ Rules

Your POV

"W-Who are you?!" I demand, my back still against the wall.

"Take it easy. Lets just go back to your house." The man says, standing still and not doing anything.

"I said who are you?!" I demand again.

"Tch, I just saved your life. You'll get some answers when I get you back at your house." He says.

"I-If you try to do anything, I'll scream" I threaten. The man rolled his eyes at me in response.

"Come on," He says, walking to me then gently pushing me into a direction. We walked into a parking lot and stopped in front of a sexy red mustang.

The man gets into the car, I seat in the passengers seat and shuffle uncomfortable.

'Why the hell did I get in the car with him?!' I thought to myself. 'Great, I'm going to die' I thought, twiddling my thumbs.

"Tch, brat I'm not going to kill you." The man said, noticing my nervousness. I reply with silence.

He drove up to my large house where black cars were parked in front of it. I look at the man, confused on what's happening.

'Was he telling the truth? Was he really not trying to kill me?' I thought. I got out of the car and we both walked to the front door, knocking on it.

~Knock~Knock~

The door quickly open and a gun was pointed to my face. I jump back and hide behind the short man.

"Oh it's just Shorty!!!" A woman with glasses said with a smile and put her gun away.

"Tch, shut up Shitty glasses." He replies, completely annoyed.

"W-What's going on?!" I demand again, the suspension was killing me that no one was telling me the situation.

The woman with the glasses looked at me, staring at me uncomfortable.

"Is this the girl you're watching?" She asks the man I was hiding behind.

"Yea, this is the brat." He replies.

"M-My name is F/n!!" I said.

"Tch," The man clicks his tongue and walks into the house, I ran after him. I was about to lecture him but I suddenly saw my Mother and Father sitting down on the couch.

"Mom! Dad! What's going on?!" I said, running up to them.

"Sit down honey, things are going to change for a while." Father says in a soothing voice.

"You were almost kidnapped right?" Mother asks concernly, holding my hand.

"H-How did you know that?" I ask.

"Listen honey, we have to change the way we're living for now," Father says seriously.

"We're being targeted and the government sent their best people to bodyguard us." Mother explains.

"So you need to do everything your bodyguard says and do not leave their side." Father said firmly.

"H-How long will it'll be like this??" I asked, shocked that my family was being targeted.

"We don't know, maybe years or until they catch the people that are targeting us." Mother explains and let's go of my hand.

"We'll introduce you to the bodyguards." Father said and three people walked in, including the short man that saved my life.

"Hi! My name is Hanji!" A woman said with glasses, she was the one that pointed a gun at my face.

"I'm Mike" A man said, He was tall and had short blonde loose hair. I look to the side, seeing man with the raven black hair and gray steel eyes.