Chapter 7 ~ Jealousy

Your POV

"MOM! FATHER!" I yelled and tried to run to then but they kept getting further away from me.

~Bang~Bang~

Two bodies laid on the ground in a huge pool of blood.

"N-No!" I screamed, suddenly Levi flashed in front of me.

"Levi?" I said and reached out for him.

~Bang~

Pure red Crimson spread in his chest and he looked at me.

"NOO!"

My eyes quickly open, looking around. I turn to my side and saw Levi sleeping peacefully. I sigh and slump on the bed, resting my arm on my forehead.

'What a nightmare' I thought and wipe the sweat off my head.

My body was sweating all over the place and my clothes were stuck on my skin. I took off the necklace and grab some clothes from my suitcase then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After ten minutes I carefully step on the tile, making sure not to slip again. I slipped on my clothes and dried off my hair.

I walked back into the room and saw that Levi was still sleeping. I look at the time and saw that it was 1am.

'What a nightmare...' I thought and put on my necklace. My heart felt tingly as I remember how Levi gave me the necklace.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen, making breakfast. Levi came out of the room and sat at the table. I looked at the time and saw that it was only 3am.

"Why the fuck are you up so early?" Levi groans.

"A small nightmare, don't worry." I said and set a plate of food in front of Levi. "Why are you up so early?" I ask.

"Because you did," Levi yawns and slowly eats the breakfast. I chuckle and ate also. After we were done eating, we still had some time before school would start. So we decided to watch a movie in the living room.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask.

"Insidious," Levi reply making me freeze on my spot.

"N-No." I said quickly and tried to put on a different movie but Levi grabbed my hand then played on the movie.

~Time Skip~

I jump up, clinging on to whatever. I quickly cover my eyes as I heard screaming.

After a few minutes the movie was over, I peeked up and saw the credits. I looked up and saw that that I was holding onto Levi.

As usual he kept on a cool calm face the whole time we were watching the movie. My face turned red as I realize that I was hugging his torso and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

"W-We should be going" I said, going into my room and getting my backpack. I walk out of the room and saw Levi waiting for me.

"Tch, took you long enough." He complains, walking out of the house, locking his door. On our way driving to school I saw a someone with black clothes and a hood covering their eyes and their hands were patted down with dirt.

"Stop!" I yell, making Levi hitting the brakes with a screech.

"What?" he said, reaching his hand in his jacket and pull out his gun.

"Put that away!" I slap his hand and walk out of the car and went to the man. I pull out a large wad of cash, placing it in his hands.

"Use it." I said smiling and gra my handkerchief and wiping the dirt away. Surprisingly he was a young man under all the dirt.