Chapter 1 ~ Who are you?

A/n
I hope you guys like this!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"Mom! I'm going!" I shout.

"Wait! Honey! Let's drop you off in the limousine" Mom shouted back, heading her footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Sorry mom!" I yell and ran out the door before my mom could tell the butler to take me to school.

I ran out of the huge mansion, taking my usual but a longer route to school.

~BEEP BEEP~

I look down at my phone, seeing that mom texted me. I groan in frustration, then read the message.

Mom: Why didn't you wait for me? We could have send you in the limousine or do you prefer the sports car?

I shook my head from the message and texted back.

Me: No. I want to walk, well school is starting! Bye! Love you!

I lied.

My mom was a famous wealthy business woman, and my dad owned a company that made weapons for the government.

So I was pretty spoiled, but I never made real friends because they all think I'm a spoiled brat. Which was true but I never thought that I was better than anyone.

On the first day of high school. My mom took me to school in a helicopter, because I was late. Teachers treated me unfairly compare to others, students didn't like me because I was a 'Teachers Pet' or that I was rich.

All the students hated me because I had the highest score out of the school, because they thought my parents were bribing the school for me to be the smartest person.

But it was never because I was a 'Teachers Pet' or that my parents were rich, it was because I studied harder than anybody and I actually tried.

Honestly, I didn't want my mom to send me to school in a expensive car. Other students now had the wrong impression of me, which I hate.

Everyday I would always walk to school, it was a mile away but I didn't care. I don't want other people thinking that I'm a spoiled brat and think I'm better than everybody else. I want them to think of me as an equal.

Today was different, I was late to school. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me.

Which was a stupid idea.

I was so close to my school and the bell was about to ring.

'I just have to turn at this corner' I thought.

I ran even faster towards the corner.

Everything happened so fast. I ran into someone, knocking them down and making my papers fly everywhere.

"I'm so sorry!!" I said to the person I knocked down. The person I ran into was a man and he was handsome hat it made me gasp.

His chisel face was gorgeous and his skin was fair, he had a uppercut haircut and his gray icy blue eyes stared at me.

"Watch where you're going brat." He said angrily, making me quickly climb off of him. "I-I'm sorry!!!" I bow down, making my hair fall in random places.

"Tch." He clicks his tongue, then started grabbing my homework that were on the ground. He stacks thmn in a neat pile and hand them to me.

"T-Thank you." I stutter with a small blush creeping on my face.

"Just watch the fuck you're going." He says harshly and begins to walk away.

That changed my blush into a angry red and wrinkles on my forehead. When he walked away I glared at him.

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

The school bells rang.

'I have no time to argue with him! I'm going to be late!' I thought and ran to school.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" I said to the principle, bow down again.

"Don't worry about it! Just go to your class, the teachers will excuse you of your tardy." She said with a smile.

"N-No! Please! Don't excuse my tardys!" I beg.

I just hate the unfairness that I was given.

"Nope! I told you to not worry about it!" The principle said, ignoring my plea and pushes me into my room. "Please excuse Ms. L/n from her tardy!" She said to my teacher.

Students glared at me and I sigh.

'Another day where People hate me' I thought.

~Time Skip~

School had finally ended but I stayed after school to help out some teachers. The sun was setting and I was halfway closer to my house.

When suddenly....

Black covered my eyes and something was pressed against my mouth. I tried to scream but my voice was muffled. I tried moving my arms and legs but they were bind.

"Shut the hell up or else..." A raspy voice said into my ear and placed something cold onto my neck.

'Please let this be a dream!!' I thought.

But it wasn't.

Something hit my stomach, making me groan in pain.

~BAM~

"AHHH"

A gunshot rang through the air and a scream filled my ears.... It wasn't mines though....

I felt my body fall down, hitting the ground. As I hit the ground, the blindfold was slightly came off of me revealing one of my eyes to see.

I saw a man with black hair... The same man who I bumped into today....

In his hands, he held a gun. My eyes widened.

'I-Is he going to kill me?!' I thought and sat up, trying to scramble away but it was useless. The rope on my leg and hands were still stayed in its knot, preventing me to escape.

I looked beside me and saw another man, he laid dead and a large pool of blood was coming out of him.

My eyes filled with terror and looked at the man with the black hair.

"Filthy pig." He said to the man that he killed. He then turn to me, I froze in place, afraid what he'll do if I tried to run away.

The man just turn to me, walking towards me. He suddenly picked me up bridal style and I squirmed in his grip.

"Tch, stop it brat." He demands then walking into a deserted alley and placing me down. He unties the blindfold off of me then cutting off the ropes on my hands and feet.

I quickly crawled away from him until my back hit a wall.

"W-Who are you?!"

A/n
I'll post more chapters soon! (^~^) Comment to tell me if you like it or naw