Chapter 3 ~ Rumors

Your POV

"Don't fall in love with me." He smirks slightly then turning back into his stoic expression.

"Oh I hope I don't break that rule." I say sarcastically.

"Tch, whatever." He said says walks out of the room. I frown and stuffed my face into my pillow.

'Calm down F/n, it's not like he's going to control your life.' I thought reassuring.

~Time Skip~

'Levi has been controlling my life!!!' I thought, it was Sunday night and it's been only almost three days since Levi became my bodyguard.

Every time I would eat or drink, Levi would stop me and test it to see if it was poisonous. Every time I would try to shower, he would check to see if the water was dangerous.

I couldn't even go outside the house!

I groan in frustration and slammed my face into the pillow. I quickly calming down as I realized tomorrow was Monday.

'I won't see him tomorrow, I'll be too busy with school.' I thought.

~Next Day~

"Hey mom I'm going to school now!" I yelled while putting on my shoes.

"H-Honey! You can't walk to school anymore! We really need to take you there ourselves." Mom yelled back.

"I can't hear you but I'm going now. Bye bye!" I yell and ran out the door.

Once my house was out of sight I slow down and started walking. I finally got to school and walk to my locker, putting away my backpack.

When I closed my locker, in the corner of my eye, I saw someone being thrown into the lockers. A blonde boy was being bullied by a girl that had brown short hair.

I sigh, the girl was Petra Ral, if she wanted something, she do anything to get it.

"I-I told you, I don't know!" The blonde boy stammers.

"Tell Mikasa to get away from Eren or you'll pay for it." Petra said and raise her hand to slap the boy. Before she could land a hit on him I grab her hand, stopping her.

"Stop it, just leave him alone." I said firmly.

"Oh? Well if it isn't the teachers pet." Petra said sharply. "Mind your own business, unless your parents are going to bribe me to stop hitting him?" She said coldly.

"I can handle you myself." I said, gripping on her hand.

Petra jerks her hand away from my grip and turns away. Before she walked off, she turns back at me and slaps me in the face, leaving a red mark. She then turned away, flipping her hair and walking off.

I helped the blonde boy up and pick up his stuff off the ground and handing it to him while ignoring the red mark on my cheek.

"T-Thank you very much." He says.

"I just don't like it when people treat each other unfair," I said and saw that the blonde boy was having a bloody nose.

I grabbed out a tissue and wipe away the blood from his face. I was about to say something but someone had punch me in the face and I flew a couple feet before hitting the ground.

I sat up and saw a girl with black hair and gray steeling eyes looking straight at me.

"Armin are you alright?!" The woman ask the blonde boy.

'So his name is Armin.' I thought. I heard of the name before. Armin was in second place for the entire school and was very bright for a freshman.

"M-Mikasa why did you do that?" Armin stammer.

"She was beating you up!" Mikasa exclaim.

'Oh... So she probably thought I was beating him up.' I thought. Armin was going to say something but Mikasa beat him to it.

"Let's take you to the nurse!" She said and grab Armin's hand, dragging him away. She walks pass me and gave me a death glare.

"Bribe someone else for a change." She mutters at me. I didn't even try to argue with her, it was hopeless to argue anymore.

Everyone in the whole school thought I was nothing but a rich kid and a pretty face. That's what they'll always think of me, but that doesn't mean I'll give up to show them I'm a equal.

'Well... She hits harder than Petra that's for sure.' I thought and rubbed my cheek. I touched my mouth, I looked at my finger and saw that it had blood.

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

I didn't have time to clean up so I stood up and walk to my first hour. The classroom was more lively than usual but when I took a step in the room, the chatter lowered down and stares were given to me.

I sat down in the first row and took out my book, reading.

"Did you hear? F/n was bullying a freshman."

"I heard that she was verbally abusing Petra."

"I can't believe the teachers aren't doing anything about it."

"I bet she paid them to not get in trouble."

"She has blood on her lip and a slap mark so it must've been true."

Students behind me, whispered more and more but loud enough for me to hear it.

'Rumors are such a pain.' I thought and sigh, continuing to read my book. The bell ring for class to begin and my first hour teacher walk into the room.

"Alright! Get to your seats! And good job F/n. As always, you're on task." She compliments.

"Thank you." I replied, behind me I heard students mocking me.

"That's enough," The teacher said and the students became quiet. "We have a new student." She announced.

'Why is a student coming so late in the third semester?' I thought.

"Come in," The teacher said loudly a boy walked into the room. The girls shriek at the sight of him.

'You got to be kidding me....' I thought.

"This is Levi Ackerman and he'll be in our with our home room for the rest of the semester." The Teacher said.

"Tch," Levi said and the girls shriek again, admiring his coolness.

"Is there any place you want to sit?" The teacher asked. Levi turns his head, looking straight at me.

"Yea, here." He says immediately and sat next to me.

'You got to be kidding me!!' I yelled mentally. 'I thought I could get away from him.'

I looked at Levi who gave me a expressionless glare.

'He's not kidding.....'