Chapter 9 ~ Mine

Your POV

'My headaches gone?' I thought and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw the room was empty, the door creaked open and Levi walked in with a bowl in his hands.

"Where's Bertholdt?" I asked.

"He left" Levi replied.

"What?! Why??" I asked.

"He said he's going to start living his own life" Levi replied, blowing on the spoon then feeding me.

"I'm fine Levi" I said with a smile but Levi refused and kept feeding me.

"Thank you for taking care of me" I smiled at him.

"Tch, who else is going to?" Levi said.

"Wait?! How long was I sick?!!" I stammered.

"A few days" he replied and fed me with another spoon of soup.

"Darn! I skipped school" I said and palmed my face.

"Tch, forget school. You're still sick" He demands, I sighed eating another delicious spoonful of soup.

Something caught my eyes, I looked at Levi's hands and saw that they were cut.

"L-Levi?!" I shouted, almost making Levi spilling the soup. I took the soup out of his hands, putting it aside and grabbed Levi hands.

"What happened?!" I shouted, Levi 'Tch' and tried to pull his hands away but I didn't let him.

I took his hands, gently rubbing them with my thumb. I sighed and walked to my suitcase, bringing out some band aids.

"Tch, I'm fine brat" Levi protest but I grabbed the box of bandaids then grabbed Levi's hands, looking at them.

'His hands are big' I thought and spread his hand and placing it upon mines. Levi slowly intertwined his fingers with mines, my hearted beated faster and I pulled away from him.

I grabbed a bandaid, then taking Levi's hand and carefully placed them upon the cuts.

"H-How did you cut yourself?" I asked, trying to cover up my flushed face.

"Cooking for you brat" Levi said. I don't know why but his comment sent a smile to my face.

"Thank you for taking care of me" I said, holding his hand after I placed the bandaids on. I suddenly realized what I was doing and let go of his hand.

'I-I can't fall in love with my bodyguard!' I thought, turning around away from him.

'I need to cool my mind' I thought, fiddling with my necklace.

"H-Hey Levi lets go out today, I've been stuck at home too long" I said with a small smile.

When I use to live back at my house, every time I would ask Levi if we could go out. Levi would reply with a firm 'No'

But now I was hoping he would say yes....

"Tch" he said and bit his lip, thinking.
"Get ready" he grunted, my eyes widened and I slammed into him, giving him a tight hug.

"Thank you!" I said happily, going to my suitcase and grabbing some clothes then running into the bathroom to change.

~Time Skip~

~Knock~Knock~

"Tch, are you ready brat? You're taking too long" Levi said through the door while knocking.

"I'm ready!" I said, opening the door. I was wearing a cute f/c dress with a belt around my waist. I also putted small eyeliner around my eyes and placed lip gloss on my lips, making them shine.