Chapter 6 ~ Something...

Your POV
My eyes opened and I immediately saw Levi's face..... Again.

But.... This time......

I was in Levi's arms.....

My body jerked making Levi open his eyes. I slipped out of his grip and immediately ran to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was painted red until it reached my ears. I slapped my cheeks with both of my hands.

'I can't fall in love with my bodyguard!' I thought and stripped off my clothes, walking into the shower.

The shower had glass doors around it and a seat customary made for the shower. I rubbed body wash on myself, making a layer of bubbly foam on my skin.

I put conditioner and shampoo in my hair and let the water rinse it off. I then opened the shower door and took a step on the cold tile.

I suddenly slipped and fell on the ground.

"AHH!" I yelled.

The door swung opened and Levi ran in the room with a gun. He turn towards me and his eyes widened.

My face heated up and I quickly covered my hands over my chest and crossed my legs.

"G-Get out!!" I shouted and threw a bottle of conditioner at him. Levi quickly ran out the bathroom and closed the door.

I wrapped myself with a towel and walked in the room but saw Levi no where in sight. I sighed and walked to my suitcase, grabbing some clothes.

I walked out of the room and saw Levi making breakfast, he made some pancakes with eggs and sausage. I sat down at the table and silently ate my food.

"Tch.... Sorry about... Earlier" Levi said and set down a plate of food then eating it. I didn't reply and continued eating my food.

"Tch, say something brat" He demands.

"Did you see anything?" I asked quietly, my cheeks tinted with pink.

"I surprised at what I saw" Levi said unashamed. My cheeks fumed red and are my food angrily.

"Tch, what I'm saying is I saw.... Something" Levi muttered. I choked on a piece of pancake then grabbed the Orange juice, washing down the food.

"You.... Saw...Something?!" I shouted.

"Just something. Hurry up, we're going to be late for school" Levi quickly said, standing up and walking away.

"W-Wait a minute! So you saw?! What did you see?!" I shouted, running after him but Levi didn't answer my question.

~Time Skip~

"Tch, say something brat" Levi said. I rolled my eyes and said nothing.

"So you're still mad?" Levi asked and I said nothing again. We walked down to the cafeteria.

I sat down at the table alone without any food. Levi soon came after and sat next to me.

I gave him a look and scoot away from him. Levi gave me a 'Tch'

He grabbed his fork and stab it into the food, then placed it close to my mouth. I gave him another look.

"Eat, brat" Levi demands but I kept my mouth closed.

"Eat or I'm going to install cameras in the room and I'm going to see more than 'Something'" He smirked.

My face crimsons and I gapped my mouth to say something but Levi uses this chance to shove the food in my mouth.