Chapter 11 ~ He would

Your POV

"Oi, wake up"

My eyes fluttered open and looked up, Levi was hovering over me. His face nearly close to mines.

The heat on my cheeks rise and I immediately sit up, hitting my head with Levi's.

"Owwww" I pouted and felt my head which had a large red mark on it. I look at Levi who laid beside me, there was a red mark on him too.

"Tch" he clicked his tongue and put his hand on his head then groaned in pain. I crawled next to him and felt his head

"Sorry" I said nervously with a small smile. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Tch, your forehead is like a rock" He groans. "I'm feeling dizzy" He said, pinching his nose.

"Let's just stay home then" I said.

"Tch, no. Today your taking the tests" He groans then sat up.

"I know but if you're not feeling well then I'll just skip it" I said.

"Tch, no. We're going" Levi said and took off his shirt.

"W-Why are you changing in front of me?!" I stammered and closed my eyes.

Levi slowly pry my hands off my face and kissed my lips softly. He took a step back and smirked.

I took a glance at his body then jerked my head back from his half naked body.

"Get ready brat" Levi said and ruffled my hair a bit.

~Time Skip~

"Are you sure Levi?" I asked.

"Tch I'm fine" Levi said as we got in the car. We were already late for school because Levi kept stumbling.

"Tch, I think you gave me a concussion" Levi muttered as we drove to school.

"I'm sorry I'm so late!" I bowed down to the principle.

"It's fine it's fine but you missed two hours for testing, you'll have to stay after school to make it up" The principle said.

"Ok!" I said and me and Levi walked to our third hour. As we walked down the hallway, Levi stumbled again and leaned against the locker.

"L-Levi?!" I said and ran up to him, helping him up.

"Tch, you really did gave me a concussion" he rubbed his head. I placed my arm around him, helping him up.

"You're going to the nurse and staying there until school is done" I said firmly and dragged him all the way to the nurses office.

"Tch, I'm not a baby" he protested.

"Yea you're not but you have a concussion from my rock head" I snapped back at him and pushed him into the bed.

"Just stay here and sleep a little, I'll be here for a while to make up my tests" I sighed and kissed Levi's head, walking to the door until I felt my body jerk backwards.

Levi was wrapping his arms around me.

"H-Hey what are you doing?!" I stammered.

"Tch, If you ever get attack then press the button behind from your necklace" Levi said and kissed my cheek.

"I'll come to save you if you get attack" He said as I laid red as a tomato in his arms.

"Tch, go take your tests" Levi said and gave me a kiss on my lips for good luck. "I love you F/n" He said into my ear.

"I-I love you too" I said and blushed from my words. Levi smirked and laid on the bed, placing his hand on his forehead.

"I hope you feel better" I said and kissed his head. I walked out of the room and walked to my classroom until a certain short brown haired girl stood in my way.

"So? I heard you and Levi were dating" She smirked.

"Yes, we are. What about it?" I said, my eyebrow raised at her. Petra walked to me but we never broke eye contact from each other.

"He's cheating on you" She whispered in my ear.

"He would never do that" I snapped back at her.

"Oh yes he would. He's going to bre-"

A slap echoed in the empty hall ways. I glared down at Petra who was laying in the ground with a large mark on her face.

Her eyes widened at what I did and she felt her cheek which was stinging with pain. I glared down at her.

"You better watch what you say" I said to her.

"Or what" She smiled.

I grabbed her shirt, lifting her up in the air.

"I'm not afraid going to jail for murder" I said darkly and Petra eyes widened. I dropped her and walked away.

'Levi would never cheat on me...'

'Would he?'

~Time Skip~

The sun was nearly setting and I was finally finished with all my tests.

'Levi must be pretty mad right now that I made him wait' I thought and walked through the hallways, carrying some pieces of papers with me.

"Hey Levi I'm sorry that I-"

I opened the door and saw Levi was on top of Petra in a bed together....

Levi leaned his face near Petra's....

And they both kissed.

I dropped my papers.

"L-Levi?" I said softly. Levi's head jerked up and his eyes widened at the sight of me.

I took a few steps into the room but stopped.

"F/n I could expl-"

I ran out of the room and shut the door loudly. I ran and ran outside of the school, tears welled up in my eyes.

I tripped, landing on my face. I looked in front of me and saw the necklace that Levi game me.

'I love you F/n'

His words repeated in my head but I didn't believe them any more! I ripped off the necklace from my neck and threw it on the ground.

"I hate you Levi!" I screamed out.

'I hate you but I can't stop loving you either' I thought and cried.

A black van came speeding by and stopped by me. Two people wearing black and ski masks came out of the van and ran after me.

Levi was my bodyguard but he wasn't with me right now....

I was defenseless.

The two men ran at me and one of them punched my face. I fell back from the force, as I did the two men took this chance and gagged me.

They started dragging me to the car but I was resisting. I cried out but my voice was muffled by the gag.

Soon they brought me in the black can and black consumed my mind.

A/n
Sorry again for late update!! So the next updates might be a little late!