Chapter 13 ~ Bang

Your POV

'It's so dark' I thought.

I could only hear the sound of my breathing. I wanted to go home yet I didn't want to go back...

I don't know how long I've been here... How long has it been?

I knew if I went back I had to face Levi...

My heart tighten at the thought of him, I wanted to be with him but at the same time I didn't want to...

I'm still inlove...

And I'm inlove with my bodyguard..

Someone pulled into my shirt and dragged me along. I started panicking and mumbled.

"Shut up or I'll kill you now" A voice said.

I stopped struggling and started crying.

'Save me Levi...'

Third POV

"Tch, shitty glasses this better work" Levi put on his jacket and hid his gun.

"Don't worry shorty! It'll work" Hanji gave him a thumbs up.

Levi rolled his eyes and walked to the living room where F/n's parents were waiting.

"Are you ready Mrs. and Mr. L/n" Levi said.

"Yes" Mr. L/n replied and stacked the last of the money in the suitcase.

"I'll promise to get her back" Levi said to Mrs. L/n.

She nodded and wiped her tears away. They both walked into the car and got in while Levi drove in the car.

"We're here" Levi said and stopped in front of a abandoned warehouse.

"Just stay calm" Levi said to both of them and they walked out of the car. Levi drove the car away.

Mrs. L/n nervously played with her thumbs until Mr. L/n noticed and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright" He whispered and they continued walking in the warehouse. Inside there were ten people wearing black clothes, ski masks and guns in their hands.

Another person was on the ground, their h/c hair was dusted with dirt and blood splatter was on her shirt. A gag and a blindfold was covering their eyes.

F/n....

Mr. L/n opened the suitcase, showing the money and slid it across so it met halfway.

One person walked to the suitcase and opened it, counting the money.

"It's all here" The person replied and brought the suitcase back and set it by F/n.

One person set the gun and placed it on F/n's head.

"H-Hey! We had a deal!!" Mr. L/n yelled out.

"F-F/n!!" Mrs. L/n shouted.

F/n breathing became heavy and tears came down.

~BANG~

Mr. and Mrs. L/n froze.

Blood dripped down and a loud thud echoed in the empty warehouse.

On the ground was the man with a pool of blood. Behind him was another man with a gun to his hands and a mask covering his face.

"O-Oi! What the hell are you doing?!" One of the men said.

The unknown man took off his ski mask and man with raging stormy grey eyes shone.

"Tch" Levi said and shot five more men in the chest.

~Bang~Bang~

Levi looked up and saw Hanji and Mike on the second floor, shooting at the enemies.

They quickly shot down each of them one by one. Until one last man stood.....

In his hands were a suitcase and F/n with her blindfold ripped off.

"Tch, let her go" Levi growled and pointed his in to the man that held F/n.

"You broke the deal... It's suppose to be the money for the girl" The man said and raised the gun to F/n's head.

"Put your gun down and I'll let her go" He said.

Levi bit the inside of his mouth and he lowered the gun.

Your POV

"Put your gun down and I'll let her go" The man said and placed the gun to my head. My body stiffened as I felt the coldness of the steel touch my skin.

I saw Levi look hesitant and was about to lower down his gun. Behind me I heard the man softly chuckle but the others didn't hear him.

"N-No! Don't do it Levi!" I yelled, Levi looked up at me and softly smiled.

"I'm sorry" He said and gave me another smile then dropped his gun, sliding it away.

The man looked at Hanji and Mike.

"You two! Drop your guns or I'm blowing her brains out" He shouted.

'Don't do it!'

Hanji and Mike both looked at each other and threw their guns down from the second floor, breaking them.

'I don't want to be a burden.....'

The man chuckled and pointed the gun at Levi.

"N-No!! S-Stop it!" I shouted and thrash but the mans grip was like iron.

~Bang~

Levi dropped.....

The man laughed like a crazed maniac and let go of my arms.

I fell on knees and hands on the ground. Tears quietly came out.

I looked back at the man who was laughing.

Anger quickly controlled my body. I punched the man in the gut and he fell to the ground but still laughing.

I ran to Levi and held his body.

"You fucking idiot!!" I yelled out.

I cried into his chest and hugged him tightly.

A shadow casted over me.

I looked up and saw the man again.

He raised the gun to my head....

I closed my eyes tightly and hugged Levi's body....

~BANG~

A/n
Sorry for late update XD I was having a writers block.

BUT! This is the end of the story :P sike jk XD