Chapter 4 ~ A Room

Your POV

APPARENTLY.... Levi has to come with me to school because he was my bodyguard and had to stay with me all the time..... Just figured that out...

I sat in lunch, eating a regular sandwich. Levi came and sat down at the table.

"So you always have to be with me?" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Tch, it's not like I want to, but it's my job brat." He said.

"Is that why we have the exact same schedules." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yea." He says. At the corner of my eye I saw Petra walking towards me and Levi.

"Hey, what's your name?" She said seductively and bends down, resting her arms on table and purposely sticking out her butt.

"Levi," He said tonelessly.

"So it's Levi. I like it" She said battering her eyelashes.

"Whatever." He says said, eating his food.

~Ring~Ring~Ring~

The bell rung for class to start. I stood up and threw away my food, when I turned around I saw Petra hanging around Levi.

'How annoying.' I thought.

I walk away, Levi came out of no where and walked beside me. It wasn't surprising, he was my bodyguard and had to stay by me all the time.

Which is a pain the butt.

I was about to say something but Petra came in and walked between me and Levi. I rolled my eyes and walked to my classroom.

~Time Skip~

Honestly, it feels weird when someone's ALWAYS with you. I barely even know Levi and now he has to follow me everywhere.... Well, he has to.

I sigh as we both walked side by side out of the school. I started walking to my usual route back home until I realized Levi wasn't following me.

"We are not walking." He said and walked to the schools parking lot. I followed him to his car which girls were surrounding.

Petra came out of no where and stood beside Levi.

"Oh my gosh Levi is that your car? It's so sexy." She said, she then tippy toes and whispers into his ear.

"You should let me ride with you," She said. Levi replied with a 'Tch' and walks to the car, ignoring the girls and Petra.

He honks on the car, making the girls back up. His car window rolls down and he looks at me.

"Hurry up and get in." He said. I nod my head and get in, feeling the jealous stares in my back.

Once the school was out of sight, Levi slightly relaxes and slumps in his chair while driving.

"Don't you love the attention you're getting?" I tease him.

"Tch, annoying brats. Especially the Petra one." He said and parked in the drive way of my house.

I sat in shock once I saw my house. The windows were broken and bullet holes were carved into the brick walls, windows were smashed and one of the sports cars were on fire.

"Mom! Dad!" I yell and tried run in but Levi stopped me. He pulled out his gun and reload it.

"Stay here," He demands but I shook my head.

"What happens if I get killed when you're gone?" I smirk. He rolls his eyes and sighs then bring another gun out of his jacket, handing it to me.

"Don't you fucking shoot until I tell you to." He said coldly and I nod my head, following him. I pulled back the gun, making a clicking noise.