Chapter 5 ~ Detention

Your POV

My eyes open and the first thing I saw was Levi....

"AH!" I yell and fell off the bed, waking up the sleeping Levi.

'Why am I sharing a bed with my bodyguard?!' I thought then suddenly remembering the events that happened.

The people that were trying to kill us, found where me and my family lived. Luckily our bodyguards saved us but we needed to relocate.

My mother lives with her bodyguard, Hanji. My father now lives with his bodyguard, Mike and now I was living with Levi..... Great...

"Tch, brat why the hell are you up 5am in the morning?" He yawns and rubs his eyes.

I couldn't help but stare and admire how cute he was...

'HOLY SHIT DID I THINK HE WAS CUTE?!' I thought and quickly slap myself. Levi looks at me with an annoyed expression.

"I-I'm going to change." I said and grabbed some clothes out of my suitcase, going into the bathroom.

~Time Skip~

I open the door and the steam from inside comes out, I was in my f/c jeans and t-shirt. I didn't feel like dressing up today.

"Tch, finally. You took forever brat" Levi muttered and got off the bed, grabbing some of his clothes and walked into the bathroom while I used a towel to dry off my hair.

I brought out my suitcase and start to unpack the rest of my clothes. As I did I hear the bathroom door open.

"I forgot to ask Levi bu-"

When turn around and see Levi half naked. Levi had a white towel wrapped around his shoulders and he used one arm to dry off his hair.

I took closer and saw that he had eight packs lined perfectly together and his pecks were....

I quickly slap my cheeks, hard and turn back around.

"Why are you half naked?????" I said with flush cheeks and continue to nervously pack my clothes.

"Tch, it is my house brat." He said and I heard his footsteps walk to his closet. Curiously, I peek over my shoulder and saw Levi was putting on his shirt.

My face slowly began to heat up and Levi eyes stare at me, noticing that I was staring at him. "Like what you see?" He smirks. I quickly turn back around and nervously fiddle with my hands.

"Brat, I hope you're not falling in love with me? If you break my rules then you'll be punish." Levi says.

I quickly stood up with my hands clench in fists by my sides.

"I-I am not falling in love with you! Now hurry up! We're going to be late to school." I demand and storm out of the room, putting on my shoes.

Levi soon came out of the room, putting on his shoes and went into the car.

~Time Skip~

When we walk into school, I was stop by the principle.

"Ms. F/n we need to talk." She says in a serious tone. Levi walks in front of me, glaring at her.

"Levi, it's fine." I said and follow the principle into her office. Levi stood outside of the room, waiting for me.

"Did I do anything wrong?" I ask and sits down in a chair. The principle just sighs and looks at me.

"There have been rumors that you have been bullying a freshman and cursed at another student." The principle said.

"I did no such thing." I reply firmly.