Chapter 8 ~ Jealousy Part 2

Your POV

My body shuddered and I shivered. I rubbed both of my arms together and tried to pull the blanket over me but I saw that there was no blanket.

'I forgot, I just slept on the couch with just a pillow' I thought and stood up, looking for blankets.

I looked in closets but found none. I looked at the door of the bedroom where Bertholdt and Levi were in.

'Maybe they have some blankets in the bedroom?' I thought for a minute but shook my head.

'If I go in there then I'll wake both of them up' I thought and sat in the couch, putting my arms in my shirt.

It was freezing! My teeth chattered and my bones were shaking.

I grabbed the couch pillow and hugged it, hoping it'll be warm.

'I should change my clothes' I thought and stood up but immediately sat back down.

'Darn... My clothes are in the bedroom' I thought and sat on the couch. I looked at the time and saw that it was 2am.

I rested my head on the pillow and fell asleep again, not caring about the cold...

"Oi F/n, wake up"

"Levi?" I groaned and opened my eyes, Levi wasn't in his sleeping clothes anymore and had a backpack which he slung over his shoulder while carrying with one hand.

Bertholdt was beside him, waiting also.

"Bertholdt you go to our school too?" I asked.

"Yea, I skipped school for a couple of weeks but I'm coming back now" he said.

"That's good" I said.

"Get ready brat" he demands. I nodded and walked to the room but suddenly stopped.

My head felt dizzy and my legs were weak. I placed my hand on the wall for support but my arms were weak too that I fell on the ground.

"F/n? F/n!"

'Levi?' I thought

Third POV

Levi ran up to F/n who was shivering and breathing heavily. Bertholdt ran up to her and felt her head, her head was sweating but her hands were cold to the touch.

"She's burning up" Bertholdt said.

"Go buy some medicine" Levi demands, Bertholdt nods and runs out the door.

"Shit F/n, why didn't you tell me" Levi mutters, feeling her head.

He carried her limp body into the bedroom and tucked her in. He walked back to the kitchen getting a clean rag and putting it in cold water.

He walked back to F/n, placing it on her head.

"Levi..." F/n whimpered and shook her head slight, unconsciously twitching her hand.

Levi held her hand, squeezing it affectionately. F/n calmed down and squeezed it back.

Levi moved the strands of hair off her face and leaned in, their lips so close....

~BAM~

Bertholdt came bursting through the doors. Levi clicked his tongue and glared at Bertholdt.

"Did you get it?" Levi asked, Bertholdt nodded his head and lifted up a bag. Levi took it and walked into a kitchen.

"Oi brat, what the hell is this?" Levi said