Independence Day: The Awakening of Project H2O

Start from the beginning

The door opened from down the room and animalistic snarls an grounds arrived with it. "Don't move!" shouted a voice. Gray creatures with slim and strong figures - like the ones in pods she had just noticed - had red markings and red eyes, with tails. The halted a few feet from them and a man in dark blue and golden attire arrived with a smaller creature hunched over on his shoulder. He looked a bit surprised, "Wait...Robin? Aqualad? Kid Flash?"

Robin glanced over his shoulder and shared a glance with Kid Flash smirking a little, "'Least he got your name right."

The girl studies the boys out of the corner of her eye. If he's Robin and he's Kid Flash, then that must mean, the other one is Aqualad. She thinks to herself before Aqualad words draw her out of her thoughts.

"I know you. Guardian. A hero."

The man that Aqualad referred to as Guardian straightened up a little, "I do my best." He says in a modest tone, no longer hostile.

"Then what are you doing here?" demanded Kid Flash.

"I'm chief of security." He places his hands on his hips, "You're trespassing. But we can call the Justice League, 'figure this out." He says calmly.

Kid Flash replied in disbelief, "You think the League is going to approve of you breeding weapons?"

"Weapons?" Guardian sounded confused, "What are you-" He doesn't finish his question. She notices the creature on his shoulder looks at him and it's horns grow red. "What have I-" He groans softly and puts a hand to his helmet, "My head..." His eyes close before opening again and he seems hostile again. He points a finger in their direction, "Take 'em down hard!" He commands the creatures. They rush forward charging them, "No mercy!"

Robin jumps in front of them and throws down a ball which immediately emits a cloud of thick smoke. A line shot from it as he grabbed the girl's wrist and she gasped as they flew up to the pillar his grappling gun had caught. He followed the boy hopping over the pillars as he did with much agility and speed. She had glanced over her shoulder and caught a glimpse of Kid Flash summersaulting into several of the creatures and noticed Aqualad fighting of creatures and then Guardian. She followed Robin down the hall until he stopped at a door. An alarm was going off and she looked up seeing a red light flashing. She turned to see Kid Flash and Aqualad running over. Kid Flash reached them first, "Way to be a team player Rob!" he says with sarcasm. "She's a newbie so she has an excuse for not fighting." She narrowed her eyes at that before they widened at the sight of the creatures running behind Aqualad.

"Weren't you right behind me?" Robin asked as he looked up while continuing to type away on his holo-computer, to hack the door open. It turned green and the elevator opened. They rushed in and turned to see Aqualad sprinting over before doing a summersault and spinning around just in time to see the door close to stop the creatures. He watched the numbers on the elevator but like herself, he felt confusion as they decreased.

"We're headed down?"

"Dude! Out is up," Kid Flash adds pointing up with his finger.

"Excuse me, Project Kr," He says raising an eyebrow while he used a slight tone to help KF remember, "It's down, on sub-level 52."

The girl observes the teammates speak before Aqualad brushes pass them both with a hand on his neck looking overwhelmed. "This is out of control." I stops in the corner of the elevator near her and sighs glancing at her and then back at the wall, "Perhaps..." He pauses before turning to face his teammates again, "Perhaps we should contact the League."

The elevator reached level 52 and opened and the trio immediately stood in defensive stances. "Are you guys going up or will you keep going?" She asks a challenge in her tone.