Special Part 1: Valentines Day!

A/N: Hello guys! It's HimekoLioness again! And I decided that I shall make all four specials! Yep, all of them ^w^ I know this is a challenge but for you my lovely nekos... I'll do it.. Okay let's start!

*********************************************

Third Person P.O.V

It was that time of the year where people show their love to one certain person, where chocolates, flowers, teddy bears and etc. were given, where one says the 3 words to a very special someone, when hearts are being displayed at shops, restaurants, kiosks, malls and etc. Yes, it is February 14, Valentines Day.

Momoko, Miyako and Kaoru were asked to go to the Silverhearts Manor for a very special surprise. Miyako got all excited and wanted to wear something special, and of course Momoko and Kaoru had to do it too. As the limo stopped in front of the gates of the Silverhearts' Manor, Miyako and Momoko could barely contain their excitement.

"I wonder what Bricky has in store for me this day!" Momoko squealed as she jumped up and down.

"Me too!" Miyako chirped, doing the same thing.

"Come on guys, let's just go..." Kaoru said, crossing her arms. The two girls stopped and looked at Kaoru, scanning her attire. She was wearing a light green blouse with a matching skirt, she also wore green flats and a matching headband, her hair was also neat and clean. (Doesn't sound like her.. *-*)

"I see you're also looking good for Butch!" Miyako said, smiling at friend. Kaoru blushed and turned away. "You are too!" She shouted, pointing at both of them.

Momoko wore a pink dress with sleeves only reaching at the elbow, she also pink flats and had a cute sling bag with a heart on it and her hairstyle was the usual.

Miyako was wearing a cute baby blue dress with some ribbons, a cute sling bag with the shape of a bunny and wore sandals. This time, her hair was done.

"Well we have to look presentable, especially for our boyfriends!" Momoko said, she then grabbed both of their hands and dragged inside the Manor.

When they reached the doorstep, Momoko was about to knock when it suddenly opened. They were dumbfounded as they stepped inside, the Manor was dark... How unusual.

"Hello???" Miyako said out loud as her voice echoed. The lights then turned on and saw Yumiko with the RRBZ, each of them were holding a heart-shaped box.

The girls were stunned when they saw their boyfriends. "Happy Valentines Day.." Brick, Boomer and Butch said in unison. Each of them gave the heart-shaped boxes to them, when they opened it, it was filled with a variety of chocolates (Yum!) from dark chocolate to white chocolate.

Momoko giggled and gave Brick a kiss on the lips, Miyako did the same excpet for Kaoru who was forcefully pulled into a kiss by Butch. Yumiko and Blaze giggled at the couples.

"Best Valentines Day ever!"

**********************************************

Gomenasai if it is short! I was running out of ideas in some part of the chapter but here is the Valentines Chapter!

Next chapter: Christmas

See you next time my lovely nekos!

~Himeko