Chappie 42

A/N: This is the last and final chappie of this story minna! Thank you for the reads, votes and comments, I appreciate it... This is gonna be a long one...

Third Person POV

"We'll now show you our true power!"

Yashiro shut his eyes and so did Ari, Freeze, Jin and Mizuki. They were concentrating as they brought out their inner power. It started getting windy as a elemental tornadoe started to form behind them...It was a mix of their powers, Ice, Fire, Earth, Air and Water. (I don't know how will that work out... But mehh....)

Blossom's eyes widened at how huge the tornadoe was, this could cause the destruction of the city.

Mysti stayed silent as she saw how much power they had. "This could destroy the WHOLE CITY!" Buttercup yelled as the wind started to get stronger, enough to flip the skirts of the girls. (A/N: Anyone remember that scene from Demashita PowerPuff Girls Z? XD I died there...)

Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup and Mysti held onto their skirts. Butch grinned, Boomer, Brick and Blaze blushed and looked away, blushing.

"This is not the time to be PERVY!" Buttercup yelled at the grinning Butch. "You're no fun~" Butch pouted. "Uhm.. Sorry to interrupt but we have bigger problems to take care of.." Blossom said.

Mysti then thought of an idea. "Okay, I have an idea but this is gonna take a lot of energy...." Mysti said, looking at the others.
"Whatever your plan is, I suggest you do it now....." Buttercup said, still holding onto her skirt. "We just need to wait for the right moment..." Mysti said.

As the tornadoe became bigger, it started to suck in some stuff from the steet. "MYSTI ANY TIME NOW!" Blossom said. "Just wait...."

"Elemental... TORNADOE!" The five yelled in unison as the tornadoe was unleashed heading towards the girls and boys in a matter of seconds.

"Butterfly Shield!" Mysti said, holding her staff infront of them, creating a butterfly designed dome shield as the the tornadoe and the shield collided. Mysti used every last ounce of her energy before the tornadoe disappeared in front of them, leaving Elementals speechless and shocked.

Mysti smirked before she collapsed, only to be caught by Blaze who was dead worried about her condition.

"B-But t-t-that was out powerful move!" Yashiro stuttered, still in utter shock. Buttercup smirked as she readied her hammer. "Looks like it isn't your most powerful move now!" Buttercup exclaimed. She took this chance to attack before she launched at Jin with her hammer, ready to smash him to bits. She swung her hammer in front of the shocked Jin, causing him to fly away.

Butch watched Buttercup with interest and decided to join her too.

Bubbles and Boomer looked at each ither and bodded before heading towards Mizuki. Mizuki stepped backward as Bubbles and Boomer headed towards her. "Lightning Bubbles!" Bubbles yelled, creating the lightning charged bubbles with her wand.

Boomer blushed at how cute she looked when she was fighting seriously, but now wasn't the time to admire your crush, now was the time to fight. Without any hesitation, Boomer brought out his bat (?) and swung it, hitting Mizuki in the process as if she was a baseball. Mizuki was sent flying.

Next was Mysti and Blaze, they looked at each other before looking at Ari and Freeze. They launched at them, bringing out their weapons. Mysti used her staff to create powerful attacks while Blaze used his whip to seperate Ari from Freeze.

Both were sent flying, but Mysti and Blaze weren't finish yet and they headed towards them in a super sonic speed.

As Brick and Blossom were only left with Yashiro, they looked at each other and nodded, they both decided to use their most powerful move together.