Chappie 14

Yis! I posted two chapters! What an achievement!! ^_^ And, I want to say thank you for all of my readers for supporting this story! … ._. Anyways onto the story!

Third Person POV

In the last chappie, someone was following the girls, he/she is obviously a foe. And, in class time, Momoko, Kai, Ikuto and Mikoto were absent while a new student joins the story! Let's find out who is that new student!

"A new student will be joining us today! Please! Come in!" Ms. Keene said, gesturing the student waiting outside to come in.

The new student came in, all eyes were on him. He had white spiky hair and crystal blue eyes, he was wearing a white sweater, jeans and some matching Converse.

"Please, introduce yourself to us!" Ms. Keene exclaimed happily.

The boy got a chalk and wrote his name on the board, the students' eyes widened as he finished writing his name.

"I'm Kaizo Sazaki, the youngest of the Sazaki brothers..." Kaizo said.

Everyone gasped.

'So those three have a younger brother?' Yumiko thought.

"Alright class, settle down..." Ms. Keene said and turned to Kaizo "Kaizo, you may sit next to Yumiko Silverhearts..." Ms. Keene added.

Yumiko raised her hand so that Kaizo could sit next to Yumiko.

And still, Momoko, Kai, Mikoto and Ikuto hasn't returned yet.

And, in the middle of class time, Miyako and Kaoru's belts were ringing.

"Ms. Keene! I think I have a headache!" Miyako said, bolting up from her seat.

"Ms. Keene! I think I have something stuck in my ears!!" Kaoru said, bolting up from her seat.

"Oh dear! Alright, go to the nurses' office..." Ms. Keene said.

"Thanks Ms. Keene!!" Both said in unison and dashed out of the classroom.

Meanwhile.

Momoko was crying on the roof, she did not bother to go back to the classroom.

'I trusted that jerk! I feel like a complete idiot!!' Momoko thought, more tears streaming down her face.

The door of the roof then bursted opened and it then revealed Kaoru and Miyako.

"Momoko-san!" Miyako yelled.

Momoko looked up and wiped her tears away.

"Get up! We have some crime fighting to do!" Kaoru exclaimed.

Momoko sighed, "Alright.." and they then transformed.

Hyper Blossom!

Rolling Bubbles!

Powered Buttercup!

After they did their transformation.....

"Let's see who's causing trouble girls!" Momoko said as she grabbed her PPGZ compact and flipped it opened, it then revealed the....

RowdyRuff Boys!!

-The End-

Gomen minna-san! I'm really busy this summer! please forgive me! I'll try to make the next chappie longer... so please... Stay tuned!

~SamanthaPrantilla