Chappie 26

Chappie 26 guyz! Still haven't decided on which chappie should I end this story on, and, I'm planning to probably make a sequel to this one... Maybe I'll make it.. But who knows? Anyways, thanks again for helping me reach 3 000+ views, You guys are awsome and fabulous nekos! On to the story now!

Third Person POV

In the last chappie, Yumiko received a call from her mom, informing her to invite 6 of her friends to a party this Saturday. In lunch time, Yumiko, Momoko,Miyako and Kaoru were having a little 'girl' talk, but what they didn't know was that 4 certain boys overheard their conversation. Let's see how they're doing!

Time Skippu~ (brought to you by JELLYBEANS! XD)

It was already the end of another tiring school day. Ms. Keene bade her students goodbye before leavung the classroom. Momoko looked at Miyako and Kaoru and told them that she won't be joining them to their walk back home.

"Where will you be going then?" Kaoru asked.

"I'll be buying some sweets today! Bye!" She said as she rushed out of the classroom like the speed of light.

Miyako giggled at Momoko's actions while Kaoru rolled her eyes. Miyako then looked at her friend, Kaoru. "I also won't be joining you Kaoru-chan.. I have to go shopping and grocery shopping for my grandma.." Miyako said, rubbing her neck nervously.

Kaoru gave a smile at her friend and patted her back. "It's alright Miyako, I also have to go somewhere..." Kaoru said.

To the candy shop!

Momoko arrived at the candy shop in 4 minutes. She was excited on getting her hands on some sweets, she entered the candy shop and saw Sophie, an employee at the candy shop and also her friend sitting behind the counter with a bored expression.

Sophie had brown hair and blue eyes.

Sophie noticed Momoko and gave her a small wave.
Momoko walked to the counter, "Hey Sophie! Long time no see!" Momoko exclaimed.

"Hey Momo