Chappie 13

Here's chappie 13! I know that it's summer but I'm really busy! I have study so that I can have better grades when I'm Grade 6 already! I'll have slow updates... So, please bear with me minna-san! Anyways, on to the story!!

Third Person POV

So, in the last chappie, Yumiko, Kaoru and Miyako were spying on Momoko. They were discussing things on Chat and it turns out that Momoko confessed that she was waiting for her childhood friend Dexter. Let's see how they are doing??

The city of Tokyo was peaceful for the meantime, no villians gave committed crimes yet, since almost all of the villians disappeared along with Him. But, they know that there are more powerful villians lurking in the shadows.

"Are you guys excited for tomorrow?" Kaoru asked, getting pumped up.

"What about tomorrow?" Miyako and Momoko asked, slightly confused.

Kaoru sighed, "We have to train tomorrow..." Kaoru said.

"Ohh..." both Momoko and Miyako said in unison.

"Okay, let's chamge the topic shall we?" Momoko asked, looking at her two bestfriends.

"What topic?" Miyako asked.

"It's about the boys, Ikuto, Mikoto and Kai..." Momoko said.

"What about them?" Kaoru asked.

"They look like the Rowdyruffs for some reason..." Momoko said

"Now that you've mention it... The RRBZ hasn't beem active on crimes lately.." Miyako said, placing her index finger under her chin.

"Could it be really them??" Kaoru asked.

"I'm not sure...we need harder evidence!!" Momoko exclaimed.

"Yeah... sure..." Kaoru said.

??? POV

"Sir, I'm currently tracking them down...." I said as I spoke through the phone.

"Very good... Find out their weaknesses, especially that Mystical Butterfly, she is a tough one..." My boss said.

"I'll find out their weaknesses soon enough..." I said and hung up on the phone.

Third Person POV

The three girls arrived at school, early again.. They saw a limo parked in front of the school gates, and out came Yumiko.

"Hello Yumiko-san!" Miyako said, waving at Yumiko.

"Hello!" Yumiko replied back.

"So, About at Chat... Kindly explain??" Yumiko said turning to Momoko.

"Can we talk about this in lunch time? Please?" And with that being said, Momoko left.

From a distance.

"Dude! Momoko seems to be in a bad mood today!" Mikoto whispered to Ikuto.

"Pfft! Like I care..." Ikuto said and walked away.

Mikoto sighed, "Kai has been busy with his fangirls lately... ANd he doesn't flirt around with Kaoru anymore.... And Ikuto is acting strange... He clearly likes Momoko, but why is he denying it?" Mikoto whispered to himself.

"Hi Mikoto!!" A voice chirped.

Mikoto jumped a bit, he then realized that it was Miyako.

"H-Hi Miyako..." Mikoto stuttered, blushing.

"You guys didn't go with us at lunch time yesterday... Why is that?" Miyako asked, a bit worried.

"Well... Kinda like a long story..." Mikoto said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me Mikoto-kun! Anyways, I'll be going now!" Miyako said and skipped away.

'She's so cute..' Mikoto thought, 'Waut!' Mikoto then shook his head, 'She's my enemy! I shouldn't fall for her!!!' Mikoto thought.

Meanwhile

Momoko was walking in the halls of her school, the bell hasn't rang yet so she took this opportunity to roam arround the school, hoping to bump into Dexter again.

Momoko's eyed widened.

In a distance, she saw Dexter, leaning against the wall while reading a book.

Momoko bottled up her courage and walked to Dexter.

"Dexter..." Momoko's voice was stern.

Dexter froze and lowered the book he was reading, right in front of him was an upset Momoko, her was face had an angry look, her arms were crossed and her left foot was tapping.

"H-Hey Momoko..." Dexter said nervously.

"Why weren't you present yesterday?" Momoko asked in an upset tone.

"I-I had activities in the Science Club so-" Dexter started but was then interrupted by Momoko.

"Liar..." Momoko mumbled.

"What?" Dexter looked at her confused.

"You lied to me! You told me that you would never lie to me! And look what you're doing now?! Lying to me! You hurt me Dexter! You hurt me!!! Our friendship is over!!!" Momoko yelled, tears running down her face. The bell rang and she then dashed off, leaving Dexter dumbfounded.

"How dare you hurt a precious flower like her..." A voice said, Ikuto then stepped out of the shadows.

"And who are you?" Dexter asked, adjusting his glasses.

"One of Momoko's classmates... And I advise you, you shouldn't have done that.." Ikuto said, walking past Dexter.

In class.

The bell rung and classes started.

Kai, Ikuto, Mikoto and Momoko weren't present in class.

"Now where did those 4 run off to?" Ms Keene mumbled.

Yumiko, Kaoru and Miyako exchanged worried faces.

"Anyways, we have yet another pupil joining us! Please! Come in!"

-The End-

YEhey! ANother cliffhanger! I'm so evil!

Who was following the girls? Is there a traitor? Why Mikoto, Ikuto, Kai and Momoko weren't present in class?

Stay tuned for the next chappie!!!

~SamanthaPrantilla