Chappie 3

Please enjoy chappie 3!

Momoko's POV

And with the snap of Ms. Haruno's hands, we quickly proceeded to the tour, it was pretty long and boring but hey, this for my grades!

Ikuto's POV

I sighed for the 15th time in this lame and boring tour, why the hell should we need this? It's stupid! We can take care of our selves! I took a glance at Momoko, who seemed to be happy in what she was doing, explaining. She does look familiar to me though. "Are we done with this lame boring crap Momoko?" The raven haired girl said, yawning amd stretching her arms. "No Kaoru, we are not yet done.. And please, be careful what you say.." Momoko replied. I looked over to my brothers, Kai/Butch seemed to be interested in this Kaoru chick while my other brother, Mikoto/Boomer is staring at Miyako. I think these two idiots fell in love. "Alright! Looks lile the tour is over!!" I heard Momoko said.

"Finally! Now we can eat!" Kaoru said as she fistpumped. I sighed and looked at my other brothers.

Momoko's POV

We just finished the tour, and I gotta say, I never was this happy to give them a tour. I also wondered why Yumiko-san didn't go to Ms. Haruno, she wasn't in this tour. "Can we go now and eat?" Kaoru asked, eager to race to the cafeteria. "Wait Kaoru.." Miyako said, walking to the boys who were huddling and talking about something.

'Is she gonna do what I think she is gonna do?' I thought.

Mr and Kaoru watched her as she tapped Mikoto's shoulder, gaining his attention. Miyako smiled at him, making him blush a bit.

'Oooo looks like I will have an OTP soon enough' I thought.

"Do you guys wanna join us for lunch?" Miyako asked, in her cute voice.

Ikuto opened his mouth and was about to say something, 'I guess he was gonna decline' when Mikoto suddenly covered his brother's mouth and laughed nervously.

"S-Sure!" He stuttered, laughing nervously.

Miyako smiled and skipped back to us.

"Looks like we will have some company.." I said, smiling slightly at Miyako.

I looked over to the brothers who were quarelling over something that I do not know about.

"Can we cut the crap and just go?!" Kaoru yelled, silencing the brothers.

"Y-Yeah.." they stuttered.

So, with that being solved, we headed to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria

The cafeteria was packed, the sound of the fork and spoon clashing could be heard and the voices of people could be heard too. We ignored the stares and just waited in line, got what we wanted and we were now looking for a seat.

"I knew that we should've went here earlier..." Kaoru said.

While looking for a seat, I was completely annoyed by the fangirls of Kai, yep, it was hard to believe that he was already popular, and it was just his first day!

Third Person POV

While looking for the seat, the fangirls of Kai were just shouting his name just to get attention.

"You can seat here with me Kai-sama!!" A girl shouted, waving.

"Sorry, but I'm staying with this beautiful girl right here.." Kai said with a smirk, he managed to balance his tray on one hand amd he used his free hand to wrap it around Kaoru's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"What ars you doing you pervert!!" Kaoru yelled, blushing furiously.

Kai chuckled and let go of the raven haired girl who was completely flustered. The girls glared at Kaoru, their eyes were filled with anger and jealousy. Kaoru, however, managed to shrug off the stares of the girls.

"Looks like Kaoru and Kai are getting along well.." Miyako whispered to Momoko, making her nod in agreement.

It was not long until they came across Yumiko, who was sitting alone in one corner of the room.

"How about we sit with her?" Ikuto asked bluntly, pointing at Yumiko.

Miyako put on her signature smile and walked to Yumiko.

"Hello Yumiko-san!" She said, with a little cheery tone in her voice.

"What do you want?" Yumioo asked bluntly, taking a sip from her apple juice.

"I was wondering if me and my friends can sit with you.." Miyako said.

Yumiko's eyes widened.

"S-Sure.." She stuttered as she continued eating her lunch silently.

Miyako smiled and motioned the others to come and sit down with Yumiko.

"Finally! We can eat!!" Kaoru yelled as she set down her tray and began eating.

"It was so nice of you to let us sit with you Yumiko-san!" Momoko said, smiling.

Yumiko couldn't help but smile.

"Just call me Yumiko." SHe said

-The End-

:O they made friends with the next heir of the SilverHearts Company!! Yey! Who knew that Yumiko was a warm-hearted person in the inside! Anyways! Stay tuned for chappie 3!!

~SamanthaPrantilla