Chappie 27

Hiya! Himeko-chan is hereeee!!! XD I kept my promise didn't I? Hehe, if you don't remember the promise, I'll kindly repeat it for you.

Promise: I'll post two or three chappies every Sunday.

And, I did it! XD I'm soo proud of myself! X3 So, on to the story!

Third Person POV

In the last chappie, Yumiko believed that Ikuto, Mikoto, Kai and Kaizo are the Rowdyruffs and are planning to destroy them since they actually knew who they were already. Yumiko brought the news to Momoko, Miyako and Kaoru. The three of them refused to believe at first but when Yumiko showed them evidence, they couldn't believe their eyes. When they found it out, their only plan was to stay away from them. Let's see how they're doing!

The Next Morning

Yumiko walked to school today, she decided to have some fresh air while walking to school. Vanessa, her mom, insisted her to take the limo but she refused and decided to walk to school.

Yumiko took a deep breath in and exhaled as a smile was plastered on her face. She was humming as she walked to school. While walking, she accidentally bumped into a person.

"Ow!" Both of them exclaimed as they landed on the ground on their butts. Both groaned in pain as they rubbed their butts.

The person that Yumiko bumped into, stood up.

Yumiko was about to scold the person but froze on her spot when she saw that the person she bumped into was Kaizo.

"K-Kaizo?!" Yumiko stuttered, yelling a bit.

Kaizo helped Yumiko up.

"You okay?" Kaizo asked.

Yumiko mumbled an 'I'm Fine' and then looked away from Kaizo. Yumiko expected him to leave but he didn't.

"Why ignoring me?" Kaizo asked, a bit confused.

Yumiko ignired him and walked passed him.

'I can't let him... I don't want to go near him... He is my enemy..' Yumiko thought as she stormed to the school.

To Da School!

Momoko was getting some stuff in the locker, she wasn't really sad about Dexter's disappearance, she still thinks he deserved it. When she finally got what she needed, she closed her locker and started walking to class. Just when she was about to turn right, she bumped into someone. (Hehe they keep bumping into other people! XD)

Momoko's stuff fell to the ground.

"S-Sorry! I didn't see you there...." Momoko stuttered as she kneeled down to get her stuff, not bothering to look at the person she bumped.

She started to pick up her stuff one by one. When she got to the last book, her hands touched someone's hands, her head shot up to the person she bumped into and saw that it was Ikuto.

Momoko looked at him in shock and her eyes widened.

'Why would he help me?'

Ikuto smiled and gave her the book. Momoko blushed at this action and gave him a weak smile before passing him.

'I must stay away from him! He is one of the Rowdyruffs after all...' Momoko thought.

To Miyako

Miyako was sitting on a bench beside the tree outside the school. She would sometimes go here to relax her mind and her mind off of things.

'I can't believe it... They know who we are...' Miyako thought.