Chappie 18

Yis! I finally posted chappie 18! Hope you guyz will enjoy dis! And, some moves by the PPGZ were made up by me...

Third Person POV

In the last chappie Mysti got a bit mad at the PPGZ for wanting to find out her identity too. And, since it was Saturday, it was the training day of the PPGZ. They met with Ikuto, Kai and Mikoto when walking to the Professor's lab. Ikuto insulted Momoko making her mad at him, after they left and arrived at the lab, training started. Let's see how they're doing?

"A Thousand Yo-Yos!" Blossom yelled, doing the same attack she did to Brick during their fight, she successfully took down the target that was made by Professor Utonium for their training.

"Wow Blossom! You're doing good!" Bubbles complimented.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll be able to defend the city!" Buttercup said.

"Yeah.. pant.." Blossome turned to face her two friends.

"Show me your new moves..." Blossom said.

"O-Okay.." Bubbles stuttered, holding her bubble wand close to her.

Bubbles then took a deep breath and raised her bubble wand up high, she then swung it down and yelled, "Lightning Bubbles!"

Bubbles started coming out of her wand in a inhuman speed, when it hit the target, the bubbles annihilated the target.

Blossom and Buttercup were amazed and then started clapping, "Wow!"

"I didn't know that I could do this.." Bubbles said nervously, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Alright then... Buttercup it's your turn!" Blossom said, pointing at Buttercup.

"Okay! I have been wanting to try this move out.." Buttercup said, raising her hammer.

"Show us what you got Buttercup!" Blossom said.

Buttercup smirked and then started spinning around until she looked like she was in a tornado with her heavy hammer, she then spun towards the target and yelled, "Destructive Hammer Tornado!"

The target was also destroyed and Buttercup then stopped spinning, she then held her hammer over her shoulder while smirking.

"We'll definitely beat those bad guys with these moves!" Blossom said confidently.

"Girls! Mysti is here!" Professor yelled from a distance.

The girls looked confused and exchanged glances.

The girls then shrugged and headed inside the lab.

Inside the Lab!

When the girls went inside, they saw Mysti sitting down on the couch, quietly sipping on a cup of tea. (Yeah, she's a lady.. -w-)

"Hey Mysti~" The girls said in unison.

Mysti placed the cup on the nearest table and looked at the girls.

"Training?" She asked, standing up.

"Yeah..." Buttercup said.

"May I join? I need to practice too.." She said.

Bubbles smiled and nodded and gestured her to the outside of the lab.

Blossom and Buttercup followed.

The End

Finally I finished chappie 18! And it feels good to be healthy again! :D So, the girls have learned new moves! And, it looks like Mysti has joined their training session.. Well, 'til next time my nekos! See ya!

~xXHimekoLionessXx