Chappie 9

Here's Chappie 9! I hope you will enjoy this chappie!

Third Person POV

So, in the last chapter, the girls brought Mysti to Professor Utonium's lab to discuss things, meanwhile, the boys reported to Mojo about Mystical Butterfly, due to Mojo's readiness, he made another rowdyruff, Blaze! Let's see how they are all doing!

Time skip to 6:00 a.m

It was a nice Tuesday morning. Momoko was still fast asleep on her bed when suddenly, two of her bestfriends bursted in the doors of her bedroom, it was none other than, Miyako and Kaoru!

Surprisingly, Momoko was still asleep.

"This is gonna be a hard one.." Kaoru said, looking at her sleeping friend.

"If she doesn't wake up soon then we have no choice but to leave her sleeping for the whole day!" Miyako exclaimed, loud enough for Momoko to hear.

Hearing this, Momoko bolted up from her bed and ran to the bathroom to prepare for her school day.

Miyako and Kaoru blinked, looked at each other and giggled.

Time skip 6:45 a.m

"Bye!" Momoko shouted as she bade her family goodbye, after that, she started her walk to the school with Miyako and Kaoru.

Silence followed after they crossed the street. The atmosphere was getting awkward, so Miyako decided to break the atmosphere with a conversation.

"Did you guys remembered what Mysti said to us yesterday?" Miyako asked.

"Yeah..." Momoko and Kaoru said in unison.

Flashback

"Valery isn't a strong enemy..." Mysti said with her arms crossed and eyes closed.

"Ehh? Are you really sure Mysti-san? She seems pretty tough to me.." Bubbles said.

"You may think that she is tough, but for me she is nothing but an ant.." Mysti said.

"Pfft.. It's not like there will be more enemies.." Buttercup said, putting her hands behind her head and leaning closer to the couch.

"Actually, there are more enemies.." Mysti said, opening her eyes.

The girl's face had shocked expressions on their faces.

"Yes, and they are way more powerful than Valery.." Mysti said, "We will have to join forces with our enemies one day.." she added and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Blossom asked.

"Somewhere important.." and with that Mysti left the doors of the lab.

End of Flashback

"I wonder what she meant by that.." Miyako said.

"We don't have to worry about that! We should worry about the enemies that are way more poweful than that Valery girl!" Kaoru exclaimed.

"Kaoru's right.. We should become stronger in order to face them.." Momoko said.

"How about we train this Saturday?" Miyako suggested.

"Alright! Let's train!" Kaoru said as she fistpumped.

"Whatcha talking about?" A voice asked behind Momoko, making her jump.

"Don't scare me like th-"

The one who scared her was none other than Ikuto, behind him were his two brothers, Kai and Mikoto.

"Why would you guys care?" Kaoru asked bluntly, crossing her arms.

"Don't be mean Kao-chann~" Kai said as he leaned closer to Kaoru.

A tick mark appeared on her head.

"DON'T CALL ME KAO-CHAN!!" she yelled angrily as she punched Kai on the head.

The others sweatdrop.

"Anyways, should we continue our way to school?" Miyako asked, with a smile plastered on her face.

"S-Sure.." Mikoto stuttered, blushing.

And with that they all continued their way to school.

At the School Gates.

They reached the school just in time, with 15 minutes to spear.

A limo was parked in front of the school and out came Yumiko SilverHearts.

"Yumiko-chan!!" The girls yelled cheerfully after seeing her.

"Ugh.. Let's bail.." Ikuto said to his brothers and they left.

"Geez what's up with them?" Kaoru asked, a bit annoyed.

"I dunno... Let's just go to class.." Yumiko suggested and they all went to their classes.

Time Skip to Lunch ((Too lazy to write!!))

The bell rang and it signaled all of the teachers and students that it was lunch tine already. After Ms. Keene dismissed her class, they all packed their stuff.

"Shall we go to the cafeteria?" Yumiko asked, looking at the girls, they all simply nodded.

"We're gonna have lunch somewhere else.. Bye.." Ikuto said and with that he left with his brothers.

"Geez.... This attitude of his is starting to tick me off!" Momoko yelled.

"Just don't mind them.... Anyways, let's go!" And with that they all left the classroom.

Meanwhile

"Dude!! What's your problem? I was planning to have lunch with Miyako-chan!!" Mikoto whined.

"Then why the hell are you following me?" Ikuto asked, a bit annoyed.

"It can't be helped bro, Mojo said to never be seperated in school.." Kai said.

"Ugh .... Anyways, I thought Blaze was gonna go to school.." Ikuto said to change the topic.

"He might go to school tomorrow..." Kai said.

When Ikuto reached out to his pocket, his phone wasn't there..

"Guys, you should go ahead.. I forgot something.." Ikuto said.

"Well we are coming with ya!" Kai said happily.

"No... Just go ahead... And don't tell Mojo about this!" Ikuto said and with that he dashed off to the classroom.

Meanwhile

"Ehh? I forgot my phone!!" Momoko whined.

"Can't you get it later? I'm kinda hungry.." Kaoru said, annoyed.

"We will go ahead Momoko-chan... You can catch up with us later.." Yumiko said and they all left Momoko.

After they left Momoko dashed to the classroom, it was not long until she bumped into someone and landed on her butt.

She groaned in pain as she rubbed her butt.

"Hey! Watch where you're..." Momoko's voice started to trail off, her eyes widened as she lifted her head up. She was shock to see..

-The End-

Ha! CLiffhanger!!! Sorry to leave you guys with a cliffhanger.. hehe, anyways, stay tuned for Chappie 10!