Chappie 41

A/N: Woop! Almost at the end guys! Hope ya'll enjoy!

Third Person POV

"Painful isn't it? Shall I give you more~?" Mizuki questioned in the sweetest voice. Bubbles face had a scowl on. "Never!" she yelled, waving her bubble staff. "Lightning Bubbles!" she yelled as the lightning charged bubbles came out of the staff and went to Mizuki.

Mizuki was forced back as the lightning bubbles hit her, she smirked and said "Time to get serious now~" she said as she transformed into something.

Bubbles's eyes widened as her form was completely different, she was completely made out of water.

To Blossom

"Dance of the Wind!" Ari yelled, creating a tornadoe that was heading towards Blossom. Blossom's eyes widened as she barely managed to dodge the attack.

"Good~ You can dodge it, let's see if you can dodge this!" Ari exclaimed as she created wind slashes. Blossom had no time to dodge as she was cut at her face and then her thighs. Blossom touched her wound and flinched.

"A Thousand Yo-Yos!" Blossom yelled, launching her yo-yos at Ari as the yo-yos multiplied. Ari barely manage to dodge the attack. Ari got a few bruises from the attack.

Ari growled at Blossom as Blossom kept a scowl on her face. "Let's get serious now!" Ari yelled unleashing her fury. (A/N: Woah Ari, calm downnnn, chilllll)

To Mysti

Freeze was panting heavily with the cuts and bruises on her body while Mysti was perfectly unharmed. "Stop before you hurt yourself.." Mysti said, feeling pity for Freeze. Freeze growled at her "I'll stop when I'll kill you already!" Freeze yelled, launching at Mysti once more.

Mysti stayed emotionless as Freeze desperately tried to hurt her. Freeze caught her off guard as she cut her left leg with her sharp ice hand.

Mysti flinched and stepped back, as blood started oozing out of the cut. Freeze smirked as she looked at the cut. "Ne, looks like caught you off guard..." she mumbled.

Mysti mentally facepalmed. 'Why did I do that?' she thought to herself. "Looks like it's time to get serious...." Freeze said as she transformed into something.

Mysti's eyes widened and saw that she was completely made out of ice, no flesh was seen, her face then changed as she held her staff tightly. "Looks like I need to get serious too.."

To Buttercup

"Graviton Drive!" Buttercup yelled, pulling out her old moves. Jin smirked and punched Buttercup's face with his stone hands.

Buttercup was forced back as she held her swollen cheek. "Stop holding back.." Jin said in a emotionless tone. Buttercup was angered as she looked at Jin. "I'm not holding back! Maybe YOU are!" Buttercup yelled as she attacked Jin with her hammer.

Jin gave Buttercup a sly smirk as he managed to dodge her attack. "Oh so I'm the one who's holding back now? Looks like it's time to get serious.." he said. Buttercup gave him a quizzical look before he transformed into something.

Back to Blossom

Blossom stepped back as she felt an aura surrounding Ari. Ari looked at her and smirked before disappearing into thin air.

Blossom's eyes widened and started to look around frantically. She then felt a sudden pain at her stomach as she stumbled back, clenching her stomach in pain. Ari appeared before her at a kicking position.

Ari smirked before disappearing into thin air again.

Blossom stood there, helpless as she continued to take the blows of Ari since she cannot be since. She was starting lose consciousness, all it needs is one blow and she's gone, before Ari could give her the finishing blow, she was stopped by a certain someone. Blossom looked up to see Brick, looking really pissed. Ari's eyes widened.

Brick pushed her back using the hand he used to stop her. Blossom watched silently, still in shock. Ari growled as she looked at Brick. "I think you're playing unfair.." Brick said, looking at Blossom before looking at Ari.

Ari chuckled and looked at Brick,"It's not unfair when it's my ability.." she said, smirking. "Oh really now?" Brick said and he made a red beam with his hands, Ari's eyes widened and stepped back as the beam of red light zoomed past her. "I suggest that we finish this Pinky.." Brick smirked as he held out a hand for Blossom.

Blossom accepted his help to get up, he then held her hand tightly. Blossom blushed as she looked at Brick, quite confused. Brick then made Blossom face him.

(A/N: Okay, so their kinda like doing an Unison Raid position.. That's from Fairy Tail BTW)

Ari looked at them as she feared what was going to happen next. "Pink/Red Beam!" Brick and Blossom yelled in unison as red and pink beams of light headed towards Ari, hitting her. The impact of the attack was strong causing Ari to go back to where Yashiro was standing, she laid there, trying to get up

Jin, Mizuki and Freeze were next as they tried to get up from the impact of the attack.

Blossom looked around as her eyes widened when she saw Boomer,Butch and Blaze, holding Bubbles, Buttercup and Mysti's hands. Blossom blushed as she realized that Brick was still holding her hand.

Yashiro stood there frozen as he saw his allies, hurt and trying to get back up.

"Tch, what a useless leader..." Brick said, Yashiro glared at Brick as he growled. "What was that?" Yashiro questioned, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth.

"I said, you're a useless leader..." Brick said, smirking as Butch, Boomer and Blaze along with Buttercup, Bubbles and Mysti neared Brick and Blossom.

Yashiro's blood began to boil, he was planning on incinerate Brick until he was nothing, but remained calm when Ari touched his shoulder, telling him to calm down.

Yashiro then thought of a plan.

"Yes, that may be true.... But I doubt that you told your secret to your beloved..." Yashiro said, smirking in victory.

Brick remained calm. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.. but don't mind that... We'll destroy you anyways..." Yashiro said.

The 4 stood up and held each other's hands.

"We'll now show you our real power..."

The End

Sorry about the cliffhanger guyzzz It's almost school and I have to really work hard, so by then, I'll post my truth or dare after I publish this so that I can get to your comments.. 'Til next time my nekos!

~Meow