Chappie 40

A/N: Woop! Woop! Chappie 40 guys! Hope ya'll enjoy! I think this is gonna be a looooong chappie... Maybee...

Third Person POV

After the boys said their confession to the girls, they were astounded by the words that came out of their mouths.

'H-He loves me?' was all they could think as they looked into their eyes, just as they were about to reply to what they said, their belts started blinking. (A/N: I do not want them to make a noise okay? dont judge meh!)

The boys noticed their belts but didn't mention it to them.

"Sorry, I have to go.." and with that the four girls left, they met at the back of the Manor where they transformed.

Hyper Blossom!

Rolling Bubbles!

Powered Buttercup!

Mystical Butterfly!

PowerPuff Girls Z!

When they were done with their transformation, something appeared at Yumiko's side, it was a purple staff that had a purple butterfly design on the top.

"Eh? A weapon?" Mysti questioned as she scanned the staff.

"Woah! You got a staff now!" Buttercup pointed out.

"Let's go girls!"

To the city

Upon reaching the city, they spotted 5 figures, destroying the city. They flew closer, Mysti's eyes widened when she saw Freeze there.

"Hey!" Blossom exclaimed, placing hands on her hips as she floated in mid-air. The 5 stopped what they were doing and turned their gaze to the PPGZ.

A boy with flaming red hair and red eyes smirked upon seeing them, "Ah~ The lovely PowerPuff Girls Z.." he said.

"What are you guys doing to the city?" Kaoru asked as she placed her hammer over her shoulder.

"Why, we're destroying it of course~" A boy with brown hair and eyes replied as he neared the boy with flaming red hair.

"We cannot allow you to do that..." Yumiko said in a stern voice.

"Bring it on~ Elementals!" The flaming boys yelled. In a matter of seconds, Freeze and two other girls appeared near the boy with flaming red hair.

"We meet again, Mystical Butterfly..." Freeze said in a menancing tone.

Mysti held her staff tightly as she gritted her teeth. "I'll kill you.."

"Now now, let us not fight." The red haired boy said as he calmed down Freeze. He then looked at the PowerPuff Girls who were still floating in mid-air.

"I'm Yashiro, leader of the Elementals and I control fire!" Yashiro, the flaming red haired boy exclaimed as he made a fireball with his hands.

"I'm Jin and I control earth!" Jin, the brown haired boy exclaimed as his arms suddenly turned into stone.

"I'm Mizuki! I control water!" Mizuki, girl with crystal blue eyes and long blue hair that reached up to her knees.

(Since you guys know Ari and Freeze already, I'm not gonna describe what they look like anymore Cx)

"I'm Ari! And I control the wind!" Ari said, making a small tornadoe with her index finger.

"I'm Freeze.." Freeze said bluntly.

"And we're the Elementals!" They said in unison.

"What do you want?" Blossom said, holding her yo-yo close to her. Yashiro smirked and pointed at them, "We simply want to destroy you..." he said.

"Like that'll ever happen! Get real!" Buttercup exclaimed. "Are you saying that we can't defeat you?" Mizuki asked, raising her voice a bit. "Yeah!" Buttercup said, placing her free hand on her hips.

Mizuki made a huge waterball but was stopped by Yashiro. "Don't start Mizuki.." he said in a stern voice. Mizuki looked at him with a 'Are-you-serious' look, she sighed and made the huge water ball disappear.

"A-Aren't you gonna attack us?" Bubbles asked, slightly whimpering. Ari looked at Yashiro, waiting for the signal. After a few moments of silence (That's must've been awkward *-*), Yashiro nodded. That was the signal for them to start attacking.

Freeze went straight to Mysti with her ice scythe she made with her powers. Mysti dodged the attack and then used her staff, "Butterfly Shower!" She yelled as tons of butterflies started appearing and hsading towards Freeze like shooting stars.

Ari went for Blossom, she used her wind powers to blow her away, far from the others. She dashed to Blossom, who was ready to fight. "Bring it on!"

Jin went for Buttercup, his fists then turned to solid rock and was about to punch Buttercup when he was blocked by her hammer.

Mizuki went for Bubbles, she was surrounded with water balls. Bubbles whimpered and stepped back, holding her staff tightly. Mizuki smiled sweetly as she pointed at Bubbles, then, the water balls were headed towards her. "Bubbles Shield!" Bubbles exclaimed, waving her staff as a huge bubble appeared, shielding Bubbles from the attacks.

"My, my, what a smart girl you are~" Mizuki said in the sweetest voice, her face expression changed into a scowl. "But I'll make sure you will die..." Mizuki said in a cold and dark voice as hot boiling water started surrounding her, the hot boiling water zoomed to Bubbles, breaking the shield and hurting her leg.

"AHH!" Bubbles screamed in pain as she looked at her right leg. Bubbles held her staff tightly as Mizuki walked up to her, with the sweetest fake smile. "Painful isn't it? Shall I give you more~?"

The End

CLIFFHANGER PEOPLE! CLIFFHANGER! SORRY!

I know that it isn't long but I'll try my best to make chappie 41 longer...

And I am currently working on my second fanfic.... I'll also post my truth or dare: ppgz x rrbz edition probably later so sit tight my lovely nekos.

'til next time my nekos!

~Meow