Chappie 37

A/N: Wew Chappie 37! Welp, I hope you guys will enjoy this Chappie to the fullest!

PPGZ: Enjoy~

Third Person POV

(A/N: Since my story is almost completed, I won't be doing the 'in the last chappie' thingies anymore.. Got that? Good ( ^∇^)

When they entered the room, chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling, rich people were having small talk, music was playing and the smell of food was in the atmosphere.

This was gonna be a wonderful night for them.

Kuriko hid behind Momoko, looking scared at all the people who were talking and carrying wine glasses.

Yumiko noticed Kuriko, she kneeled in front of her and pats her head. "Why dom't you go to my room Kuriko? I'm sure you'll enjoy it there..." Yumiko said, smiling at the young girl.

Yumiko called for one of her butlers as she stood up. James came into view and noticed the little girl who was hiding behind Momoko.

"James, please take her to my room.." Yumiko said in a demanding tone. James bowed and obeyed Yumiko's command as he took Kuriko with her.

Momoko watched James and Kuriko until they couldn't be seen.

Momoko gave Yumiko a smile and said, "Thank you Yumiko..."

"Don't mention it Momo, plus this is our night! Let's have fun!" Yumiko said.

The boys watched the girls from a distance.

"Hey Brick, have you reconsidered the idea of destroying them?" Mikoto asked not looking at Ikuto as his eyes still laid on Miyako.

"I don't know, maybe I want to reconsider.. But Mojo wouldn't like the sound of that.." Ikuto said as he continued to stare at Momoko.

"I don't want to do it.." Kaizo mutters to himself.

"Me too, I don't want to hit my Kao-chan.." Kai whined.

The girls then noticed the stares of the boys. "What are they looking at?" Kaoru whispered to the girls.

"Probably of ways to destroy us.." Yumiko said, turning to the girls.

"Yeah... Maybe.." Momoko said as she tapped her chin.

"But Boo- I mean Mikoto wouldn't do such a thing.." Miyako said.

The girls turned to Miyako with a huge grin on their faces.

"You like him!" They said in unison.

Miyako suddenly turned red and looked away, "N-No! That's not it!" Miyako stuttered.

"Don't lie to your heart Miyako, we know you like him.." Momoko said.

Yumiko giggled and let out a satisfied sigh, "My mom told me to introduce you guys to her... including the boys.." Yumiko said.

"Sure! Let's meet her!" Miyako chirped.

The other girls nodded and started to follow Yumiko. They had to squeeze their way through the crowd just to get the boys.

Yumiko held Miyako's hand tightly as Miyako did the same to Momoko and as for Momoko too.

As they searched through the crowd, thsy couldn't find them. Yumiko accidsntally let go of Miyako as she bumped into someone, she stumble backwards and was about to fall when she was caught by someone.

(A/N: Kinda like Hans and Anna at the ball (⌒▽⌒))

The person who caught Yumiko, lifted her up. Once she was lifted up, she was met by two purple eyes.

Kaizo..

Yumiko felt her face getting red and hot as she noticed her face close to his. Their lips were only inches from each other.

Yumiko broke free from Kaizo's grasp as she dusted her dress and she then looked at Kaizo with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Kaizo.." she said.

"Don't mention it.." Kaizo said, returning her a small smile.

It was silence between them, they could only hear the small talk of the rich people.

"Yumiko!" A voice called out.

Yumiko turned to see a hand waving at her from the crowd.

Miyako, Momoko and Kaoru squeezed their way through the crowd.

Yumiko turned to Kaizo and his brothers, "My mom wants to meet you and your brothers.." Yumiko said and gestured them to follow her once more.

After squeezing through the crowd.

Yumiko let out a relieved sigh when she saw her mother talking to her Aunt Janine.

"Mom!" Yumiko called out, gaining the attention of her mother, including her Aunt.

"Oh Yumiko! You brought your friends?" Vanessa said, smiling.

Momoko's POV (This was before Yumiko called out for her mom)

We were going to meet Yumiko's mom, How exciting! I wonded what does she look like. I hope she is a nice lady.

"Mom!" Yumiko's voice called out, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh Yumiko! You brought your friends?" A female voice asked. We stopped walking and I looked to see Yumiko's mom, she really looked lovely. 'Now I know where Yumiko gets her good looks..' I thought.

"Mom, these are my friends.. Momoko, Miyako, Kaoru.." Yumiko said as she pointed to each of us, I gave her a smile and bowed.

"And these are my other friends, Ikuto,Mikoto, Kai and Kaizo.." Yumiko said, pointing to each of the boys. (A/N: When I was writing this, instead of typing boys I typed girls! xD)

I then noticed her mother's gaze turn to Kaizo, I raised my eyebrow.

Third Person POV

Kaizo backed away when he saw Vanessa neared him.

"Aren't you the boy who took my daughter home?" Vanessa asked as she looked at him with stern eyes.

Momoko,Miyako and Kaoru's eyes widened while Yumiko blushed furiously. The brothers just kept their smirks on their faces since they heard about him walking Yumiko home.

Kaizo gulped and slowly nodded, hoping not to get in trouble.

Vanessa's stern look then turned into a happy face as she gave Kaizo a sudden hug.

The smirks on his brothers' faces were replaced by shocked expression.

"Thank you for taking my daughter back home!" She exclaimed as she let go of Kaizo.

Kaizo gave her a weak smile, "Dom't mention it.."

Vanessa looked back at her daughter and wiggled her eyebrows.

Yumiko gave her mom a shut-up look.

Vanessa then turned to Yumiko's friends.

"Well! I hope you will enjoy!" She said before walking away with Yumiko's Aunt Janine.

Yumiko let out a relieved sigh and turned to her friends, "Sorry about that.."

Momoko smiled and said, "It's alright.. Right guys?" Momoko then turned her head to Miyako, Kaoru and the brothers.

They nodded in agreement. Momoko gave them a smile before turning back to Yumiko.

"Let's enjoy this night to the fullest!"

The End

Wahh! I'm soo sorry my lovely nekos if it is short! 'til next time my nekos!

~Meow