"If you do not find her tonight do not let it bother you; she is out there somewhere and waiting for you likewise. Tomorrow shall still be a success nevertheless, given the company we are to receive." Smiled Mom. "Now go. Relax, calm yourself and get lots of sleep. Tomorrow shall be very important for you, have faith in yourself. We certainly do."

"Thanks Mom" I smiled, standing up and hugging her before leaving the room.

I didn't know how to feel; of pleasing and making good friends with the Alphas tomorrow, I had no doubt; I was known for my pleasing manners and good looks, no-body could help but get on with me, it was a family trait.

However finding my mate? There were my doubts, what if I didn't find her? What if she rejected me? Used me to get to power? Didn't like the royals? These questions whirled through my mind giving me a headache as I walked back to my room. Upon reaching my room, I stripped out of my clothes and headed for the shower; the heat of the hot water un-tensing the muscles in my body. Deciding to get an early night like Mom had suggested, I went to bed thinking about all my worries, which still flowed through my mind, until eventually sleep found me and relieved me of them.

* * * *

The next day I woke up late and found that, like the last ball held for Maxim's birthday, the servants were all rushing around; I could hear them from my own room, scuttling around. The morning flew pretty quickly and soon turned into evening; after doing all the essentials of getting ready, I asked my chamber maid to have my suit brought up. Looking in the mirror, I stared at my reflection, seeing my yellow eyes show the wolf behind them, waiting for his next release.

Normally my wolf only took over me either when I was angry or about to fight but recently he'd been bubbling to the top for reasons I couldn't understand; I saw his eyes looking back at me in the mirror. A knock at the door pulled my attention away from the wolf staring at me to the door where the chambermaid stood.

"Sorry to disturb you your royal highness but I have the suit you sent me for," said the maid sounding nervous and she blushed; smiling at her I walked over to the door.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, thank you," I said taking the suit from her. "Please close the door on you way out."

With a barely audible "Yes your highness" in return, I heard the door close. Time to get ready for the ball, I thought. Putting on the suit and styling my hair didn't take long and I had just finished when I heard a knock at the door, Mom's voice calling through.

"Sweetie, the family entrance is in 10 minutes, are you ready? Can I come in?" she asked.

"Yeah sure" and with that Mom entered looking very royal, in a dress that fitted just right; it was black, figure hugging, and sparkly. Making her look younger.

"Wonderful! Just on time. Now come along, we had better get to the entrance, your father, brother and sister are waiting for us." She said with smile as we left for the entrance.

Reaching the entrance, I saw Dad reach for Mom when we arrived. Maxim stood with his mate Sophia, who looked lovely in a dark violet, knee length dress. Maxim threw me his devilish and gave a high five as he wished me happy birthday, before I headed over to see Arabelle; wearing a light blue, frilly dress which complimented her very well. The order of entrance went; Mom and Dad, Me, Maxim and Sophia and then Arabelle.