Chapter 4 Jack's POV

Ah, so I wrote this story a while ago, and I'm reading it and feels. The feels are really.  Jelsa jelsa jelsa.  What are some other ships that you ship?  Hmmm.  I'd have to say that my biggest ship (that comes to mind) has to be KiritoxAsuna (not sure the exact ship name) from Sword Art Online.  I've never really been too into anime until I watched that and Fairy Tail.  Ah.  Much love.  What's your biggest ship?  Comment belowwwww.

Love you all!  You're fantastic.

* * * * * * *

Elsa.

The name stayed in my head as she let of my hand. Elsa. The first person that I've ever had any real contact with. My pulse was racing and for the first time, I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I wanted to talk to her, hours on end, just about everything after being practically voiceless for years. But now that I had someone to listen, everything that I could have said just disappeared from my mind.

"Why did you leave?" she said suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

"You said you've been alone for a while, so I was just-" she stopped, muttering something. "Nevermind. I'm being impolite."

"No, no, not at all," I said hastily, "What were you going to say?" She seemed reluctant to tell me but did so anyway.

"I guess I was just wondering why you were alone. You seemed so. . . amazed and surprised that I could actually see you. I just found it a little odd is all."

"Tell me about it," I scoffed. "I don't know why. One day I just woke up on this frozen lake, no one around me. No one could see me or hear me. I was just alone. I don't remember where I'm from, if I had a family—" I broke off.

"I'm sorry," she murmured, her voice sorrowful.

"It's alright, it's just, I wonder sometimes. Why am I here? I thought I was doomed to be alone forever. And then I suddenly meet you and," I paused, searching for the right words. I shrugged. "What about you?"

She immediately seemed nervous.

"I've been hiding ever since I was little," she said quietly. "My sister, Anna, she never knew about me—my powers, I mean. It was better for her not to know." She looked at her hands. "I could hurt them. That's why I had to leave."

I shook my head at her and scooted closer.

"You shouldn't have to be scared of yourself. What you can do, it's incredible, Elsa, incredible. It's nothing to be ashamed or afraid of."

She bit her lip and nodded. She didn't reply though, just kept her head down and fiddled with her hands. I exhaled loudly, thinking of something to say.

"Hey," I told her lightly, "Between you and me, we could have the ultimate snowball fight."

She smiled briefly and then went back down to playing with her hands. Hm. I was expecting a more enthusiastic reaction. Guess she could use a little help. I looked down into my own hand and closed it. When I opened it, there was a perfect snowball with a blue snowflake on it.

I looked back at Elsa and with no hesitation threw it at her.

Her mouth popped into an o and then she started laughing, her eyes shining.

"You asked for it now!" she exclaimed, smiling at me. I laughed.

"Bring it on!"

I crouched down, putting myself in a stance. Her eyes narrowed and she tensed.

Elsa looked down at her hands and a small light appeared, molding into a snowball. She smiled at it and then looked back at me. Putting as much force as she could, she threw it at me. I dodged it easily and it hit the wall limply.